Chapter two: The party

As we walk inside i am hit with music loud enough to burst someone's eardrums, And the strong scent of alcohol.

"ILL GO GET US DRINKS" Katie says while quickly scurrying away. 

I walk around the party and pick up a shot. One becomes three wand three becomes seven as my vision blurs. 

"WOOHOO I LOVE THIS SONG!" I yell while stepping on the pool table. I don't know what came over me, But i start taking off my dress to reveal a matching pink lingerie set.

"Damnnn" I hear a blonde headed boy say. 

"Isn't that Jayson's sister?" I hear another boy say.

"DAMN ITS REALLY HOT IN HERE" i say fanning myself with my hands.

"OH MY GOD ITS MY FAVROITE PART!" i yell with a happy smile. My vision blurs once again as i fall of off the pool table and into someone's arms.

I smile as i move slightly to take in the scent of blueberry cologne. my bed smells really good today. Wait, i don't smell like blueberry's? I recognize this scent. I jump out of the bed and look down at my clothes and hear a loud groan from behind me.

"Goodmorning sunshine" Ethan says while smiling. I open my mouth to talk but Ethan beats me to it "You started stripping and fell off of my pool table and before you got a concussion, I caught you."

"Although i didn't really mind the stripping part." He says while getting up revealing his shirtless abs.

He comes closer to me and i feel the heat of his body on me "But next time, I'll be the one you're getting naked for." He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning on my neck.

"Now come on were already late to school princess" He smirks as he throws me his football jersey and i fail to catch it visibly flustered by his comment earlier.

"Just wear that i don't have anything else small enough to fit you."

I nod and muster up all my courage to give him a small thank you.

"No problem princess" He says leaving me in my own thoughts as he walks out of the room.

HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW I KNOW BUT ILL POST 2 MORE LATER TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE ABSENCE OKAY!