Chapter 4: Really?

I stand still trying to grasp what just happened.

i slowly turn around while Rasing my hand to my cheek

The first sight i see is a girl in a bright yellow top, and jeans that are PRACTICLY PANTIES (not judging, wear whatever you want as long as it makes you happy i guess)

Instantly my other hand goes up as a reflex, Using all my might to slap the girl back, And i start to run as thoughts start to fill up my mind.

Why did she slap me? Why was it so random? Who was she? Why am i running? Oh wait, i just superman slapped someone. But hey, She started it!

As i continue running i bump into someone. Not THIS again. 

I look up to see Ethan standing there looking slightly amused.

"What are you doing" He questions.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Going cliff diving with a baby carrot? I say looking annoyed.

"Haha... very funny. You know i should call your brother and see what he thinks about you skipping class." He says. 

As i look down, i quickly Realize i am still on the floor and i jump up.

"usually, girls fall head over heels for me. don't worry I'm used to it." He smirks 

Oh he thinks he's a funny guy doesn't he.

I remember that EVEN THO he helped me at that party, and is my brothers best friend, I have no obligation to speak to him, so i continue to walk away. 

"Hey now princess, who has your panties in a twist?" 

He called me princess

Ethan squints his eyes and slowly steps forward as he inspects my face.

I quickly cover my cheek where i had been slapped.

"Did someone hit you?" He says as the smirk slowly disappears.

"Who was it." he says as i watch anger slowly appear on his features.

"uhm" I say getting slightly nervous.

i realize there was no point in lying to him so i described her.

Realization slowly clouded his features as his eyes turn a dark shade, no longer carrying the playfulness that they held a few minutes ago.

"MICHELLE."