˚₊‧꒰ა 2 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

___

Dazai was half asleep at his desk. Staying awake all night is not his favorite past time. His eyes fluttered and his head bobbed all up until Kunikida stormed up to his desk.
"DAZAI!!! STOP FALLING ASLEEP! HAVE YOU EVEN GOT *ANY* WORK DONE?!"
Dazai already had a migrane he could not handle Kunikidas loud voice today.
He yawned before picking up a pen and writing a single word onto a paper.
"See? I worked very hard today!"
Kunikida groaned and stomped away to go ACTUALLY do his work.

Dazai streched his limbs, leaning back in his chair. He had such a terrible head ache. He wasnt sure if it was the not eating or Kunikidas yelling. Probably both if he was being honest.
He decided to just take a nap at his desk. Its not like he gets work done when he feels well anyways so its not out of the ordinary. Slowly but surely he falls asleep finally.

•                                   Time Skip

.
.
.

"...ai?

d.....i??

da...z..??

dazai?

DAZAI?!"

Dazai abruptly shot up and was met with Nakajima's bright eyes.
"Sorry, Dazai, i didnt mean to scare you!"
He sighs, comforted by the fact it was his actually QUIET subordinate and not Kunikida. His head was still pounding but less than before thats for sure.
"You didnt scare me, silly, dont worry. How can you be of service to me?" He replied cheekily.
"Im- Im not sure thats how the saying goes?....."
Nakajima actually took a moment, trying to recall if he was mistaken and Dazai was right.

He shook his overwhelmed, "Thats besides the point. I just came to say we we're going to go out for lunch and we wanted to know if you wanted to come...because you work here?....sort of."
Dazai felt his heart drop.
He hates doing these work lunches or dinners.
Everyone can see if he doesnt eat or see him if he does and he doesnt like either scenarios.
People watching him eat makes him uneasy.
He'll just say no. Easy enough.

•                              

.
.
.
.
.

He stood up eagerly, "As long as im not paying!!"
Nakajima smiled
"Great! We'll all go together just come down to the front of the building!"

•                              

.
.
.
.
.

god damn it.

Notes - omg i was listening to music while doing this and i could NOT take myself seriously.
Im the mafia( _ ' )
MA MA MAFIA YA
WE DO IT LIKE A MAFIA!!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
RINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING
anyways whos suprised i actually DID update!!!! super cool of me ik