˚₊‧꒰ა 9 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

_____
Nakahara released Dazai from the embrace and lightly caressed his cheek.
"Dazai, you can tell me whats wrong, you know that?"
He pushed hair behind Dazais ear waiting for an answer.
Dazai just stared off into space. He didnt know what to say. He felt so vulnerable and he hated it. It was taking everything in him to not push Nakahara away and start babbling about the stupid stuff he always does with a big old smile on his face. He didnt want to lie to Nakahara, honest, but he felt scared. He didnt want Nakahara to see how he truly felt. He wanted to put all these feelings into a heavy duty trash bag and bury it so far into the ground, the Earths core burns it to a crisp. Unfortunately for him, he cant do that.
Nakahara held Dazais cheek gently.
"Dazai?"
Nakahara knew Dazai well. He knew Dazai didnt want to tell him what was going on, but he was afraid. As much as he hates to admit it, he cares for Dazai. He wants to help him as much as he can and if he cant he wants to find Dazai the help he needs. He knows how rough Dazais life has been and understands but he doesnt want Dazai to feel like he has to suffer in silence.

Dazai looked at Nakahara and smirked.
"I cant believe youre worried about me, Nakahara~"
He couldnt believe he decided to do this. Dazai thought that being vulnerable is worse than anything hes been through.
But, unlike Dazai intended, Nakahara did not get angry at the teasing. In fact, he frowned sadly.
"Please dont do this.."
He held Dazais hand, tracing his veins on his hand.
"I know. I know that you harm yourself i know you starve yourself i know that when you talk about suicide its not a "joke" so why are you trying to lie? Are you going to look me in the face and tell me those bloody bandages are a "joke"? Are you going to tell me *this* is a "joke"?!?"
Nakahara wrapped his middle finger and thumb around dazais upper arm. They went around and almosy overlapped.
"Thats not fucking normal Dazai. Peoples arms dont just *do* that. What is the point of your lies?!?"
Dazai pulled his arm back, away from Nakaharas fingers. He didnt want to respond.
Dazai didnt care about himself so why does Nakahara care about him so much? Honestly its pointless. Dazai is an empty shell of a being. He can barely be considered a human.
"Theres no point in telling you. It wouldnt change a thing."
Dazai glared at Nakahara. Well, he didnt *mean* to glare, but he did and it was a *nasty* glare.
Nakaharas jaw dropped.
"Is that what you fucking think?"
He scoffed.
"Are you fuckin' stupid? It *could* change something but you wont fuckin' let *anything* at *all* change!!!!"
Nakahara grinded his teeth.
"Just let me help you, Dazai. Please."
He held one of Dazais hands. He didnt want to be all soft but he couldnt help it. He cared deeply for Dazai and didnt want to see Dazai slowly killing himself.

Dazai was silent. He stared at Nakahara for a bit but his eyes slowly drifted away, inspecting every little thing he could, thinking of what to say in response. He fidgeted with his bandages on his arm, pulling at them.
Nakahara sighed
"Sorry. I dont want to force you to do anything you dont want to. Im just worried, Dazai. At least try to tell me something? It could be something small if thats easier for you. Ill help you open up but please try to get help. I want you to be better, Dazai. Not for me but for yourself. You matter."

That last sentence made Dazais heart hurt.
"I mean..okay."
Nakahara was shocked at the serious response he received.
"Really?"
Dazai nodded and Nakahara smiled. He was happy Dazai said yes. He was very happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Notes: STUPID APP IT DEEMED MY MAN SCRATCHING HIS CHIN AND LOOKING AT A N00$3 INAPPROPRIATE AND BANNED ITTTTT ARGHHHH