˚₊‧꒰ა 3 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚˚ 

      .  ˚
           ˚

____

The unfortunately undeniable and extremely dreaded event had begun. Dazai was sat next to Atsushi by his request. He said it was because Atsushi was the quietest and most "normal" out of everyone.
The waiter came up to their table and placed menus infront of everyone. Everyone immediately picked up their menus, excited to eat some delicious food! Except......

"Hey, Dazai? Aren't you going to check the menu?" Nakajima looked up at the man who was on his phone typing up something.
"Yep just gotta get this beautiful woman's number!" Dazai smirked at his cellphone. Nakajima just muttered a small "oh.." and kept looking at his menu. Of course what Dazai said was totally a lie. He was actually looking up the calories for the food in this restaurant. Dazai soon put his phone back on the table after picking what to order(lowest calorie food he could find that wasnt on the children menu) and pretended to look over his menu. Obviously he already knew what he was getting but he has to kill suspicion. Although Ranpo does give him strange glanced a lot. He knows that he knows but Dazai *also* knows he wont tell.

•                                    meow

.
.
.

At last, their food has arrived! They immediately started to dig in but......you know..
Dazai stared at the plate in front of him(idk what
hes eating make it up🐈) like it was a demonic entity. He slowly picked up chopsticks and picked at his food. "Are you gonna eat or what?" Kunikida looked at him strangely but mildly concerned.
"Yes of course! Im just you know....thinking." He grinned as he spoke. Nakajima cringed "I dont want to know." He looked away and continued eating.
Dazai finally picked up some food and put it in his mouth. He chewed a ton even though it was such a small bite. He felt gross. He hasnt eaten in a few weeks. In all honesty, hes lost count. His stomach grumbled. Thankfully quiet enough he barely heard it. He ate a bit more after that but ultimately only had a few bites. His body isnr accustomed to this kind of food. He eats about the same thing every time he breaks a fast but this wasnt it. He felt so sick he couldnt believe what he did. He hates breaking fasts. He looked around, everyone was still eating around him and talking about dessert.
"Oh my i see a beautiful woman..shes stunning...Please excuse me for a moment!" He stood up and darted away. Gladly, no one even batted an eye.

He entered the bathroom and went to a stall. He felt so unbelievably sick. He sat on the toilet and stared at the door. He was waiting out the nauseous feeling to go away.
But he couldnt bare it. So he did what every normal person does(they dont)

.
.
.
.
.

He tried to throw it all up.

Notes: my bad for not updating i was in the hospital🤯🤯🤯😘😘😘😘😋😋😋😋🤫😋🤤🤤🤤🤤🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 i was being silly
anyways i hope you enjoyed(ill find you if you didnt)/hj