Tattoo

"Here comes my favourite girl" Angelina said as I entered her shop. "I better be." I said with a smile on my face when I saw my best friend.

"Here to get something tattooed or just sit here again?" She asked organising her stuff. "You will like the sound of this" I said sitting down making her turn sharply to face me. "What are you planning to get?" She asked with a smirk "your face on my right butt cheek." I said unzipping my pants.

Angelina tried to find in my face if I was joking or being serious. "Joking." I zipped my pants. "Thank god. I could never look at your butt the same." She said "god you look good in bikini" She said remembering, I jokingly pushed her shoulders "Angelina." I said a little shocked "Just saying. Now what do you have planned?" She asked grabbing ink gun.

"On the side of my left hip." I gave her a picture of what I want. "Good taste" she said before motioning me to get comfortable "it seems like I still have to take my pants off" I said unzipping my pants once again and pulling them off. "I'm not complaining" she said "Such a flirt." I chuckled laying down.

"I met this girl yesterday at the bar, we kicked it off good before she mentioned that she's married to a guy and expecting a kid." Angelina said while starting her work "No" I gasped and she nodded closing her eyes "don't close your eyes, you have a needle in my body!" I said and she laughed "Sorry!" She apologised probably not meaning it " so unprofessional." I sighted in sarcasm

"You? Has any girl caught your eye?" She asked and me remembering my last 11 years spending time at office or the lab and last night me killing two man and starting making billion vaccines that gives me effect for control the whole world. "No" I said "shit man. You should get out there and live your life. You have wonderful personality, dream body, beautiful and an amazing style. What is there not like" my life style "I would definitely go for you." She said and I eyed her, I let out a laugh "Auch that hurt." She joked "I'm just not into that."

I looked out the glass door and saw a tall man walk into the shop and sit down. That's when I looked at his jacket. HYDRA. "Shit." I cursed "what, did it hurt?" Angelina stopped doing her work knowing I never point out that something hurts "no no. I just remembered something. Is it gonna be done soon?" I asked "Yes, i just need to do few more things, it'll take 5 minutes" I nodded

"And here's the tip." I said paying up "You don't have to" She said "just take it. Thanks" I left her shop rushing out the man following me.

I started to walk faster and so did the man. There are a lot of people and I really shouldn't be making a scene, especially from yesterday. Luckily the cameras were turned off at the club.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket calling my dad. "There's a HYDRA man after me, I really don't want to make a scene. I'll send you my location." I said before hanging up and sending my location.

I was pulled in a dark alley by a man and the man that was previously following me came in my vision hist fist meeting my stomach as the other one held me. "Hello gentlemen, is this really necessary?" I asked and he laughed "Who are you?" He asked coming closer to me "The last pretty face you see" I said kicking the man that is holding me between his legs. Now that my hands were free I quickly snapped his neck and went back to the other one that was laying on the ground.

He made me fall on the ground picking his gun and shooting me at my head, but I rolled just in time and kicking the gun out of his hands. I kicked him in his face to slow him down so I could get his gun. When my hands landed on hid gun I took my shot at his head.

This time I could search these guys better, but didn't find anything.
Then I saw a car pull in and I recognised the plate. I got in without thinking.

"We will leave the bodies there?" I asked "we don't have time to clean this up."

With the avengers:

"I have gathered you here to discuss something very important." Nick Fury said as he stood on his feet while the avengers sat around the table "We have discovered something dangerous a new organisation. Much more skilled, prepared then HYDRA. They have a motive." Nick started to walk around the room while the avengers listened "A motive we have yet not to figure and that's why we need you." Nick pointed out and Clint slipped into his chair more comfortably.

"Yesterday around 8pm was attack in Berlin. A club called The Pearl. Leon Schneider was seen there with his man. Left the bar unharmed. What didn't leave unharmed were 7 HYDRA man and a woman who was seen leaving trough the back door." Fury explained showing pictures of the incident and leaving the video of a camera footage last.

That was the only working camera, but it wasn't inside, it happens to be outside facing the glass back door that happened to have clear footage of the blonde and how she handled the situation and left the club with a bag. Taking the broken glass with her to not leave a fingerprint.

"Shes skilled " Clint said "and smart" Steve added "thanks for stating the obvious." Natasha said.
"What do we know of her?" Steve asked "Nothing" Maria said stepping in. "Except that her face is only ever seen in cameras that are around a tattoo shop." She said putting pictures on the screen of the blonde.

"Maybe she works there?" Bruce suggested "We checked the worker list- she doesn't" Maria crossed out that "when was the last time she was seen at the shop?" Tony asked taking his glasses off. "Today at 1pm entering and leaving at 5pm with a HYDRA agent following her out." Maria showed a video "Cameras catch her being pulled into an alley, but what happened there we don't know, but we can guess," Maria put on pictures of two agents dead "A car pulled in and pulled out probably with the girl." Maria showed yet another video

"Follow the car." Thor said with a smile thinking he cracked the code "Oh we did" Nick said showing a picture of the car smashed at wrecking yard.

"They are always two steps ahead " Nick informed "and so will we, Natasha I need you to go in disguise
and get the job in the tattoo shop. When next time she shows up, follow her. And as for the rest of you, you will bring her to me"

AN: Chapter two of "easy way out" I hope you enjoy it so far and I just wanted to show you what tattoo Irina got.