End of a beginning

I have given everything to them. Natasha was right. This wasn't the way.
Once I had given everything to them, they let me go.

Now, I was sitting on a couch in the Starks famous tower. Thinking about how much my father will hate me and never wanna see me again. That is if he survives. I have betrayed him in the worst way possible.

He might be getting killed now as I have chosen not to take a part in this fight so I don't have an idea what is happening. No idea if the avengers will make it out alive. No idea if there will be any survivors of my ex-team. Not knowing if the avengers will stop my fathers plan. Bunch of not knowings, because I stayed here cowardly afraid to face my father.

I hadn't noticed the tears running down my face till I felt a body shift next to me. I didn't need to look to know who it was.

"What do I owe the pleasure, Hill?" I asked quietly, lost all of my confidence. "You chose the right thing to do." She comforted me "Then why doesn't it feel like that?" I asked "Because he is your father" She put an arm around me and I lean against her body crying.

I don't know for how long I was like this, but I remember hearing in this moment a notification come through Marias phone.

She took her phone out of her pocket and read the message. "The mission was successful." She said and another tear fell down from my eye. So he is definitely gone. "It's gonna be okay, love." She said and I looked into her eyes only to see her looking already in mine. "It's okay to cry and feel like this." She reminded me. I didn't respond, only continued looking in her beautiful eyes.

"Im here for you."

-10 months later-

"Ugh, Natasha can you stop being a suka and just tell me where the fuck we are going." I was beginning to feel angry and inpatient. Nat told me she has to take me somewhere and without a question I just agreed. Big mistake. I am now 3 hours in this car. And every time I ask her where we are going, she just laughs.

"I really don't find you funny" I said. "Oh shut it. We are here" She said and I basically jumped out of the car. As I looked around I saw a beautiful flower field. It was the flower field that me and my dad took a picture in, the picture is still in my wallet.

And in the middle of the field I saw Maria. I looked back at Nat and she was smirking at me while leaning against the car. "Go on" she said and I started to walk towards Maria.

"hey" she said "hi" I answered. "I really hope you don't mind me bringing you here" she said a little bit concerned "not at all. Thank you for this." I said with a smile "Well the reason I have brought you here, well technically I told Nat to drive you here, is because I wanted to ask you something. Now I know we have gotten a lot closer these few months and I really love spending time with you and making you happy is one of my favourite things. and I wanna continue doing this till the end. So what I am asking you, is if tou want to be my girlfriend." She said and I smiled widely "YES" I put my arms around her, giving her a kiss.

-
An: sooo this ff is a lot shorter than I planned, but I was not writing and I just realised that I will not be finishing it the way I want it to. I have zero motivation and I have no idea when I would finish it, so I just made a quick ending. Because i didn't want to keep you waiting. But who knows, maybe one day I will write this story how it was planned to turn out.
Hope you understand.:)