Six against one

"I will be there in a hour" I told my dad when he told me he has news for me. Good news he implied. I walked into the same shop that I have been going every day for 6 years. Or at least try to go there every day.

Angelina is really my only friend. Six years ago I decided I wanted a tattoo on my chest and I went to get it done by the brunette and we just clicked. Ever since me and her have been best friends. Did every cliche things best friends do.

"Missed me!" I called out and the workers didn't bother look up except one. She studied me before going back to her stuff. "Irina! Боже мой you will never believe what happened after you left." She said putting a hand around my shoulders "enlighten me" I said "I got a call from Brenda!" She jumped

"No. No. We talked about this. Nooo. Lina, she is so bad for you." I said flopping on the sofa. "I know, but she sounded so sad and hurt, and guilty. She has changed" she explained "You said that the last four times." I reminded her "But this time it's different." She almost sounded like she is assuring herself. I gave her a look and she whined "god she has messed up with my head, hasn't she?" She said sitting next to me "A little bit, but I promise it will get better and you will find someone that isn't a big jerk as her." She smiled "thanks."

"A new employer?" I asked looking at the woman. She had dark hair, dark clothes. Looked like she is going trough a goth phase. "Ye she's just practicing todays to get see if she's fit for the job." Angelina said.
"Let's meet up at the park tomorrow." Lina said and I smiled and nodded.

"Oh my costumer is here. Gotta go." She said getting up and guiding the person.

"Rostova, a little help" Loreen called out "What's up?" I asked getting closer "again?" I asked "I don't know how this keeps happening." The brunette said pointing out how her hair is stuck on her chains. I helped here get it untangled "thanks." She gave me smile before returning to her job.

I looked at the goth girl. She really had no idea what she was doing and just looking at her motion she was listening "what's your name?" I asked and she turned around proving that she was listening or just probably very introverted and anxious "Rhea Rivera" she said with a low voice "nice. Irina Rostova." I said with smile studying her eyes. I looked at the clock and back to her "gotta go." I said turning and knocking at the door Angelina was working "yes?" I opened it "I will be leaving" I said and she waved "bye ladies!" I said before leaving the shop.

The avengers :

"The target has left." Natasha said in her coms quietly. "Got that." Tony said flying off.

"I got my eyes on her" Clint said "she turned left from the shop." He informed them from a roof with his bow and arrow pointing it at her.

"I hated that disguise" Natasha said pulling her wig off "I don't know I thought you rocked it" Clint said with a smirk and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Let's corner her. Every just keep going the way you are going. Natasha make sure she doesn't make a turn." Steve said "don't know how I can prevent that" she said

"Guys I can't turn into hulk." Bruce said "Let's hope the lady angers you." Thor said

"I don't understand why Fury needed all of us on this mission. Like she can't be that hard to handle." Bruce said "we need her alive" Natasha said

"She stopped. Why did she stop?" Thor asked "oh idk god, maybe she saw us?" Tony said

Irina Rostova:

I stopped in my tracks as I saw avengers appear from every street. "You gotta be kidding me. All of them?" I rolled my eyes I turned around seeing Black widow.

"Hi Rhea!" I said waving "what a makeover. How did you have a glow up in such a short time?" I asked her for tips "Irina Rostova this can be done two ways. Willingly or unwillingly." She said "don't you think this is too much?" I asked pointing around.

"I can't get angry!" Bruce said "I thought you couldn't control the other guy" Iron man said "pathetic" I said under my breath.

"I really need to go guys as fun as this is." I said looking at the clock "meeting any more important people?" Steve asked "hm let me think. Depends on what is important to you. It could be a yes and a no question" I said

"just take her" Iron man said. And they came for me from all my sides. I took my sharp metal hair pin out of my bun making my hair go loose.

I avoided the arrows and widow bites coming at me from afar, but when they were close- things got complicated.

Soon I was actually captured. Clints arrow had tied my hands together, Thor called his hammer back. Steve holding me in place. Natasha standing directly in front of me, her hands crossed. Bruce next her to still not turned. And Tony. Well he was pissed. At some time in the fight I had stabbed my sharp pin in his suit- breaking it "Sorry for braking your suit iron man" I said with a fake pout "You didn't break it," he said pulling the pin out "You only made it stop working." He corrected me "my bad"

Steve pushed me forwards and I had to think fast "AHH" I screamed "STOP STOP" I screamed again making them confused "My baby oh god why does it hurt. AH" I said with tears Steve letting me go and Natasha taking a step closer almost confronting me. I took my chances and kicked Bruce in balls. And the beast was unleashed.

"Ill take her" Natasha said while everyone tried to keep Hulk calm "Do you think if things were different, could I be an actress?" I asked her as I avoided her punch "If things would be different" she said and I smirked.

She knocked me down and I pulled her with me, her falling on top "Top or bottom? I personally like to be a bottom. I don't look that good from the top" I said and she actually chuckled and I raised my eyebrow.

I flipped her so I am on top "See what I mean" I said with a groan "still look good" she said and smirked "Thank you Ms Romanoff" I said taking her widow bites and shooting it at her.

As the rest of the avengers were busy taking care of hulk I took a run for it. I stopped around the corner to take my heels off. I took a peak in the window to see their reflection. Clint was now helping Natasha both heading my direction. So again I took a run.

I was back in the office. I entered to see my father sitting at his desk "Would you look at that. You are late" He said "Did you know that the avengers are also after me" I asked him "what?" His expression changed "You're a big talk around two important governments." He said "soon another" he said and I raised my eyebrow "I am planning to give you this 'company' after I die." He said and I smiled "Well you won't die soon" I said "true, but I can give it to you when my job is done" he said talking about his plans that are already in action. "Thank you"

The avengers:

"How did you lose a one girl? ONE!" Fury said even tho he just hear the full fight "She was rather sneaky" Thor said defending.

Fury let out a sight. "You fell for the pregnancy lie?" He asked "she sold it pretty well." Clint said and Natasha nodded "did she looked pregnant?"

"fine. I can't believe this. Natasha please tell me you got information on the girl." Fury said "She is meeting with her friend at the local park." Natasha said "time?" Fury asked and Natasha shrugged. "Fine looks like you will be there until she shows up. I doubt she will go the the tattoo shop." Fury said

"You want us to engage with her again?" Steve asked "not you. Agent Hill, are you up for this" Hill looked into Nick eyes before agreeing "You expect Bruce will be look out, stay hidden please."