Gave in

I was left alone now. They tried to get something even the tiniest information out of me for hours, but I guess they got bored. I won't say they gave up you know.

I was laying in the bed with my legs against the wall when I heard few step sounds enter the room. I didn't bother to look who it was.

"How long are you planning to resist us?" a woman voice echoed with a russian accent "the only way you will get close to answers is torture, but even then I won't tell you shit." I said getting up and seeing everyone back in the room who left hour ago, except the pirate guy.

"Your friend, who is she?" Tony asked "she has nothing to do with this" I said with a hint of a warning "Is that so?" I rolled my eyes.

"What would you do if we would bring her here right now?" Tony asked and few 'what's' were heard, but mine stood out. "Are you nuts? She doesn't need to be apart of this." I said getting up "a soft spot" Tony said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"Tell us your plan or we will bring her here" Tony said and I clenched my jaw "Tony-" Steve started. "we should leave the friend out of this" Steve said and Tony looked at him blankly "Seriously Rogers?" Tony said.

"Boys leave." Natasha said "It was pleasure meeting you my lady, but I best go back to Asgard." Thor said and I smirked "Ass guard" I laughed, he looked at me confused "Not a pleasure" he left with the others.

Natasha and a brunette were in the room "a girls talk?" I asked and the brunette nodded "Let's start with basics. I know your name, but I happen not to know yours" I pointed to the dark haired girl "Maria Hill" she said blankly. And I smiled.

"Even tho with the two of you in the room is rather better, I won't tell you anything" I said "I know how it is to believe in something you do." Natasha said "But not always it's the right thing" She said and Maria leaned against the wall.

"What exactly is the right thing?" I asked crossing my arms "What is best for the humanity" Maria said and I scoffed "You call this humanity. Fight after fight. War after war. Destruction after destruction. Everything a human does destroys the world." I said

"And you have a plan to stop that." The redhead asked, I smirked "maybe"

"How many times have you killed, Natasha? How much blood have spilled? How many times have you done something that doesn't help the nature?" I said and she studied me "You know my father used to know Dreykov. An awful man, truly. Couldn't stand him, but then he just disappeared" I said.

"So you studied my history?" She said breathing sharply and Maria looked between us "I know everything about you avengers. Thinking you are the saviours of the world, but really you just invite the danger in" I said behind the glass.

"And your organisation would be better? You think it will somehow save the world?" She said "Yes." I said sternly "and what about the people. They will what die? You will kill them with your own hands?" She said "Of course not. I'm not a monster. Just controlling them would do the trick" I said back and she studied me.

"So you want to control every person on the planet. That's your plan?" She said and my eyes widened. "What- no. I- how?" I stuttered.

Maria walked next to Natasha whispering in her ear. Natasha nodded and left.

We stood there in silence. "She's good." I said "Natasha is the best" I said remembering checking the files when my father visited Dreykow. I felt bad for all those girls there. I did.

"How are you planning to do the controlling?" She asked "I already said too much." I told her and she looked in my eyes. "There's always a better path." She told me and left.

I player with my fingers frustrated and cursed myself for giving information. My father would be disappointed.

hours and hours went by and no one visited me while i was locked up. Until I heard the door open and a redhead appeared in my vision. I smirked.

"You knew Dreykow?" She asked and I looked at her a bit confused "not here to get information out of me?" I asked and she shook her head and i chuckled. "I did, yeah. He and my father were rather close... although their friendship went downhill when my father found out that their plans weren't so similar" I said blankly and Natasha raised her eyebrow "My father wants whats best for the world and so does Dreykow, but Dreykows idea of better is well you already know, the red room and shit. If im being honest I think he wasn't even doing it for the world just for himself." I said crossing my arms "And your father is?" She asked "controlling people, taking away their free will to live is better?" she said

"where are you going with this?" I asked uninterested although what she said did stay in my mind. "we aren't taking their free will away to live" i said defensive "Is that so?" she said and I paused "Okay so maybe it might seem that way, but look at the bright side, no more animal killing, killings, wars and other stuff that humans are capable of doing." And Natasha looked at me disappointed and somehow i felt bad.

"there are other ways of doing that than  the easy way out." She said and I looked down. She is getting through me and im not stopping her. why? Because she is correct. "We have everything planned out, it's happening soon" And I was doing something I never thought I would. I started to give her every information of my fathers big plan.