-clueless-

(This is my own au so it's different from the movie changed they're ages and adding some interests like hobie likes bugs etc..but that's about it)
Pavitr -16
Gwen -15
Hobie -16
Miles -16

I personally dislike all books that I've ever written this is also my first book on this app and I had very mixed feelings about this so if you find it weird or cringe you may leave but please don't comment on my work❤️

(This takes place in Miles's dimension, they all know each other and they're attending the same school)

(I made pavitr and Gwen a bit closer)

Now let's move on!

-Pavitr's pov-

I shook Gwen's shoulders hard making her dizzy "What will I do gwen??" "I, .. Don't k-know Pav I- can't Speak Properly.. When, You., a- are SHAKING me" I stopped shaking her, she frowned at me, "look pav you don't need to date someone" I smiled "Yes I do, or else life is boring" I got up from the warm sofa and went over to her kitchen, "want some chai?" I asked, I looked over at her waiting for a response, she nodded, "Alr then" "upper cabinet" she said i took the bags and  started making the chai, Gwen came over to me "pav you cant spend your day with me because you want to find out who to love, plus you can't stay here tonight, Miles is sleeping here" "now even you found a boyfriend" I said while starting the kettle, Gwen was quiet for a while so I looked over at her, "have you ever considered being with a guy pav?"

I thought about it for a second, "well I have thought about it but all he guys here are straight anyways" I turned my head around as the kettle was done

(Time skip)

I put the cups of chai in front of me and Gwen, "there are som bi men here though" Gwen said
"Bi men? Who is bi?" "Uh well, you could go ask", suddenly someone knocked at Gwen's door, "I'll open it" I said standing up and walking over to the door to see Miles's standing they're, "hey miles!" I patted him on his head like I normally do, he smiled at me, but at the same time I could see irritation in him, i went back a few steps, "hello pav" Gwen came out from the kitchen to greet miles, smiling at him.

It felt awkward as I felt the irritation in miles growing, I wanted to get out of here, so I came up with an excuse, I looked at the clock I had on my hand, "ah I have to go" I said, as Gwen and miles went to sofa, miles and Gwen said goodbye to me, as I walked out, when I was about to close the door, I could hear miles say "why is he here all the time" that shocked me, as I closed the door quickly, why would miles say that? I sighed he was my friend, maybe he was in a bad mood.

I just didn't quite get why I was so upset.

-hobie's pov-

I was in my spider suit admiring the snail, on the roof with me, while I saw something move in the distance, I stood up and squinted my eyes to see what it was, it was pav, he was in his suit swinging along the tall buildings, I admired him as he swung when he settled down on a tall building, as I decided to follow him, he hadn't talked to me since the day before yesterday, I swung my way after him trying to be quiet, even though pav has great hearing as I got close I tried hiding in trees and stuff cause I wanted to surprise him, I was close enough to swing myself high into the air, so that's what I did, pav definitely heard something, from the tree I just came out of.

I looked down at him, seeing his hair brush along the wind, I wanted to land close to him, so that's what I did, I landed quite close to him actually "ey bro" I said him not even moving a tad, "you didn't surprise me hobie" he said I heard sadness in his voice, I he looked down at the roof top, i wanted to hug him but I think he wouldn't be comfortable with it so instead I touched his shoulder he moved away signaling that he didn't want to be touched so I stopped touching him

"Whats wrong pavi?" He looked up at me all i saw was his mask, but he wasn't crying cause then his tears would have shown trough the mask, pav didn't seem like the guy to cry I just stared at him "leave me alone hobie" he said "Don't belive ya' you want someone to talk to yeah?" I didn't expect him to nod, but he did so I sat next to him, I hesitated to put my arm around him, I tried doing it slowly he didn't seem to mind.

"Whats on ya' mind bud" I asked, he moved in closer to me, "I feel like everything is going wrong and the world is going to explode every second and I feel like miles hates me and Gwen dislikes me and I feel like everyone wants to hit me and my brain feels foggy and I want to cry but I never cry so why would I cry if I don't cry normally I've even forgotten how to cry and and...." "Woah they're slow down bud would ya?, why would miles and Gwen hate ya?" He dug his head into his knees "I was at Gwen's house asking about how to find romance, when miles came and Gwen had said earlier that I couldn't be there when miles was going to be there and miles looked annoyed when I opened the door for him and I saw that so I started checking the time on my watch and said I had to leave, when I was about to leave I heard miles say 'why was he here' so I went to my room and got my suit and found this roof and then you came and here we are" I took off my mask, "look at me pav" I said, pav lifted his head to look at me.

I took his chin and took off his mask, I held his chin for a while, looking at his face, he looked confused, I thought about kissing him, but I knew he didn't like me so I was about to let go of his face, when he suddenly kissed me instead, I processed this for a second as I joined in on the kiss it wasn't very heated, as we let go of each other he realized what he had just done and said "ah! Oh I'm sorry I couldn-" I took him in for another kiss, I let go of the kiss, pavitr looked shook and weird after it, I just laughed, i ruffled his hair a bit while standing up, "want to go for a run?" I asked, as he nodded, "words pav" he sighed "yes" I smiled at him before shoving his mask into his hands and sliding mine on myself. "Tag!" I said while touching his shoulder, I started webbing around I turned around for a sec to see him sliding his mask on "oh your on" he said as he webbed after me

I swung around a few buildings remembering to be swift.

(Ah sorry this was a bit of a short chapter)