More then friends?

-pavitr's pov-
I raced after trying to forget what I had just done, it didn't seem like a big deal I'm his eyes, maybe, he does this with all of his friends, a lingering disappointment traveled through my spine, I came back to reality, to realize how far behind I was, I stared picking up the speed, Hobie turned to me while smirking, god how I wanted to punch his face.

He swung swiftly behind a building making it hard to see anything but his flash, i quickens up my speed and went after him, when I turned the corner I could see him he was waiting, it felt like he was mocking me, I didn't even need to look at him to know that much he started webbing to another apartment, if he was going to mock me i decided I wanted to trick him too.

I stopped webbing letting gravity take care of the rest, as I watched him turn towards me not to realize I was they're I couldn't fall faster then I could web, I pointed my web to a lightning rod on the flat roof of the apartment, hobie saw me and chuckled "sneaky aye?" He said as I was on the roof, the next thing I saw was him coming right after me, I smiled as he smirked "I swiftly pointed my web towards him, as he was preparing to duck, but I was prepared so I set off 2, 1 at his legs and the other at his chest, I closed my eyes, I'm so smart, I smiled to myself.

I felt something swiftly come around me I quickly opened my eyes and saw hobie smirking at me, I looked at my body seeing how wrapped up it was, I looked up at hobie again grinning, he had won, "congratulations sir" I said sarcastically he rolled his eyes, staring at me for a moment, I didn't mind though so I just started trying to get myself out of his webs, struggling to use my arms and legs to make hold of, after struggling for a while, I looked up at hobie, he started laughing at me, I couldn't help myself from just smiling at him seeing how happy he was.

After a LOT of struggle I finally get a hole in, as I rip the webs away more, when I was done, I looked up at hobie again, but to my surprise he wasn't there, I swear I can feel someone close to me, I turned around to see hobie there leaning against the, lightning rod, "n't so hard ay?"
I leaned forwards and put my hand on his shoulder "tag" I smiled while he rolled his eyes

I took up my phone to check the time, it was getting late, and I wanted a good night sleep, "uh hobie" I said "ye?" He replied "I should really head back now I want a good night sleep and it's getting late" "want me to take ya to ya dorm?" "No I'll be fine" I said "bye hobie" I started waving at him "see ya pav" I nodded, I slid my mask on as I started to web my way back to the school, i looked down at the city below me, seeing how pretty and, peaceful it looked at night, I sighed, as I jumped in the window to my room, as I came in, I noticed first of all this wasn't my room second of all miles was they're, "uh what are you doing here I thought you where going to sleep over at your girlfriend's place" I said while slipping my mask off "she's not my girlfriend pavitr I just started to feel sick and now I feel more sick" he replied "oh are you okay? I rushed over to him as I placed my hand on his forehead, he was really burning up, "wait here I'll go get you a cold cloth for your head and I'll make you so, chai, miles nodded.

I walked over to the bathroom, getting a cloth out of one of the cabinets, I put the cloth on the side of the sink as I tried to adjust the temperature to be cold, as I felt my hand to trough the cold water I thought to myself how it felt nice going down my fingers dropping down, I shook my head and came to my senses, I put the cloth under the sink and admired how the cloth would  become wet in an instant while I sponge wouldn't, I took the cloth out of the cold water, turned off the tap and walked out of the bathroom seeing miles lay down, I placed the cloth on his forehead "try to cool down a bit okay?" I said worryingly "pav it's not that big of a deal I'm just sick" that sentence made me annoyed "OF COURSE ITS A BIG DEAL your sick and I'm going to take care of you, so let your best friend handle this for you" I said as I looked miles in the eyes

He sighed as I walked over to the kitchen to make him a hot cup of chai

Time skip until he was done with making chai

I walked out of the kitchen seeing how miles would breathe, I walked over to his bed and placed the cup of chai down on his bedside table, I sat down in his bed as he sat up holding the cloth to his head, "I have a question miles" I started "hm?" "Why wouldn't gwen take care of you if your sick?" "Well she said she couldn't catch my cold and stuff because if she did she couldn't play at the concert,
I also said that I could take care of myself cause it wasn't that bad then and it's still not that bad but thank you pav" he said smiling at me I smiled back still being concerned over his cold, "but what about you?" "What about me?" Miles questioned,
"You can't attend the concert if your sick" he paused for a second I think he wanted to process what I just had said, "well I might not be able to go" "awh but then you'll be all alone here, I couldn't do that to you, I can't just leave you here hanging all alone while I'm at a concert, it won't be fun they're if you aren't they're" I said "you'll let hobie and Gwen down if you don't go pav, plus I'll be fine I need to rest anyways, why don't you head out to the concert with one of your other friends?" He said while I sighed "I don't have any close friends, other then you, hobie and Gwen" "you'll be fine" Miles said "sure I will" I said sarcastically.

I stood up, "do you need anything else?" I asked "nope I'm fine" I checked the time again it still was quite late I felt stupid for thinking that, would I think time would go backwards, I sigh as I go into the bathroom to change into a t-shirt as I noticed I was still in my spider suit, i slid off my rings and other accessories and clothing, I put the t-shirt on, ah now at last finally comfortable, I hugged myself tightly, to notice how stupid that was, I walked out of the bathroom, tired and sleepy as I helt my suit "good night miles" I scream so he could hear me, I hear a low voice saying "goodnight pav" I smile gently as I walk into my room, I put my spider suit somewhere safe and slopped down on my bed, ah finally bed at last

                                                                     -Hobie's pov-
I walked towards the place Gwen told me to meet her to rehearse right before the concert started, I could see her from the distance, her hair was really easy to spot. I started getting closer  "ey gwendie"I said "hey hobs"  I smiled as we close enough to do knuckle against knuckle, "ay so are we going to go?" "Yes, your late though" "don't believe in time" I smiled at her, she smiled back slightly annoyed but she past that, "okay let's go then" I followed her as we walked to the car to the place where the consent was going to be, when we where there I put my guitar in the trunk , while Gwen put her drumsticks with it, in the car Gwen talked about how exited she was for it, after what felt like 4 minutes the car stopped and I hopped out to the trunk to grab my guitar, the people working they're came to greet us and showed us to the back of the stage and the stage before we could start the rehearsal, "alright what song do you wanna do first?"we practiced a bit before people started showing up I hoped pav was going to be they're.

Sorry I couldn't really post it was kinda hard and I got rushed towards the ending because of a trip I'm deeply sorry does anyone have any ideas for what to happend I dont have any and I need some suggestions✨👍🤝

Thank you for reading this i will try to write as much as I can over the next days🫶