three . . . "this is nice!"

real life !

after an excruciatingly, long, five hour flight; sólana had finally landed in LAX.

she was so eager to get off the plane. she had sat behind someone who let out a deadly fart and she was next to a crying baby.

grabbing her carry on bag, she exited the plane quite quickly and made her way to the baggage conveyor to retrieve her purple suitcase.

solana had grabbed her phone out of her pocket, making sure to text the group chat and let the two girls know she was at the airport.

after standing around for a few minutes, she had looked up and her eyes widened.

her best friends from kindergarten were 20 feet away from her.

she had dragged her suitcase and bag that was stacked on top as the girl ran to her friends.

when she reached the two, she practically tackled them in a hug. if she had saw this on tiktok or instagram, she would cringe her heart out; but this was real life and she was seeing her best friends again after two years.

"oh my gosh, hi!" she pulled away, breathing out heavily.

danielle laughed at her out of breath state, "hey, lana." she smiled.

"we missed you, bitch! what have you been up to?" aniyah asked, turning to walk the way they came from as solana followed the two.

sólana shrugged, "nothing really. y'know ya girl is cheer captain and i've just been studying."

"that sounds very tiring, how do you keep up with all of it?" danielle snickered, pushing the glass door of the airport open to let her two friends walk outside as she followed quickly after them.

"i just do. i had to find a balance after almost failing out freshman year." she laughed at herself, making her friends look at her in shock.

"what?" she asked, putting her suitcase in the trunk and closing then moving to open the backseat car door.

"nothing, nothing, nothing." danielle said quickly, holding her hands up in surrender as she got into the passenger seat.

"now, enough about me. what's been up with y'all?" sólana asked from the backseat.

"oh my goodness, this is a nice lil apartment y'all got here!" solana exclaimed in awe, taking a look around her friend's apartment and kicking her fuzzy slides off.

"yeah, yeah. now let us show you to your room." aniyah smiled, taking sólanas bag and danielle dragging the girls suitcase to the room.

making their way to her room, solana had smiled.

"my bed." she quoted as she flopped onto the bed, knowing her friends would understand the reference.

the two laughed. "if you get hungry, there's some frozen waffles in freezer and some noodles in the pantry. but if you don't want that feel free to-" danielle rambled, getting cut off by aniyah putting a hand on her shoulder and pointing to the girl in front of them.

sólana was snoring and fast asleep, sprawled out on the bed.

the two laughed, danielle walking over to putting a blanket over her.

"you're so generous, dani." aniyah smiled, leaning against the doorframe as she watched her friend care for their other friend.

"shut up, bitch." danielle rolled her eyes jokingly as she walked out of the room with aniyah, closing the door behind them.

AUTHORS NOTE
chris and sólana are gonna meet (again)
soon, i just wanted to settle her in first, yk?

ALSO when the girls call each other
"bitches" or "whores" etc, they're just
playing 😭