five . . . "ruin your vibe!"

real life, imessage!

pulling up into the parking space, sólana parked the car. before stepping out, she pulled on the hoodie and glasses just in case the boys were still there.

she stepped out of the black vehicle, grabbing her clothes and food, and made her way to the apartment door.

"hey, lana!" she heard her friends say at the same time.

she looked up, and blew out a breath of relief. "hey, y'all." she smiled, setting her mcdonalds on the table.

"what'd you get?" dani asked from the couch, as lana passed her to drop the bags of clothes on her bed before returning back to the general area.

"clothes." she smiled, grabbing her mcdonalds bag and caramel frappe, joining her friends on the couch.

aniyah threw her hands up in sarcasm, "really?" causing lana and dani to laugh.

"well duh, smart ass! what did you get?" aniyah asked, rolling her eyes playfully.

lana shrugged, stuffing some fries into her mouth. "just some shirts, skirts, and pants."

"lame!" danielle stuck her hand out in a L shape. sólana rolled her eyes as she drank her drink.

"oh! guess what?" sólana exclaimed, putting her frappe down. her friends looked at her in confusion, pinching their eyebrows together.

"i saw christopher sturniolo and his brothers at mcdonalds!" she smiled, but her friends were really confused.

"who?" they asked at the same time, earning a groan from sólana.

"the boy i punched in third grade for giving me cooties!"

dani and niyah had finally understood and remembered the triplets from school.

"i didn't know they live here?" niyah said, more so confused.

"yeah, him and his brothers moved out here cause they're youtubers." dani shrugged. sólana and aniyah turned to their friend.

she caught their stares, "what?"

"why'd you ask who they were if you know who they are..." lana trailed off in confusion.

dani shrugged once again, "i didn't want to ruin your vibe!"

niyah and lana laughed, aniyah and danielle going into a different conversation as sólanas phone went off. it was an unsaved number, who she guessed was christopher sturniolo.

"hey, imma go to bed. i'll see y'all tomorrow." she smiled, standing up off of the couch with her leftover food and drink, heading to her room.

"goodnight! love you!" she heard them call out, her returning the words back before  closing the door.

changing into her pajamas, she got into bed and texted chris back.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
hey

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
this is solana right?

LANA 🩷
yup it's me

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
oh thank god

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
i thought you would've given
me a fake number

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
this is chris btw

LANA 🩷
i can tell 😭

CHRIS 😁
oh okay 😭

LANA 🩷
why would you think i would give
you a fake number 😭??

CHRIS 😁
you might be mad at me still for
giving you cooties 🤷🏻‍♂️

LANA 🩷
boy bye

LANA 🩷
that was 12 years ago 😭

LANA 🩷
and i managed to scrub the cooties
away 🤷🏾‍♀️

CHRIS 😁
😭😭

LANA 🩷
omg

LANA 🩷
i heard that you, nick, n matt
started a youtube channel !!

CHRIS 😁
yup

CHRIS 😁
have you watched any of our videos?

LANA 🩷
nope 😛

CHRIS 😁
oh wow i see how it is 🙄

LANA 🩷
idek what it's called so...

CHRIS 😁
oh

CHRIS 😁
https://www.youtube.com/@SturnioloTriplets

CHRIS 😁
there it isss

LANA 🩷
okay i MIGHT watch one of y'all's
videos

LANA 🩷
but just maybe

CHRIS 😁
😭😭

CHRIS 😁
hey are you busy tomorrow?

LANA 🩷
no 😭

LANA 🩷
why?

CHRIS 😁
do you wanna hang out tomorrow?

LANA 🩷
are you asking me on a date
mr. sturniolo 👀👀?

CHRIS 😁
of course not

CHRIS 😁
it's just two people who went to
school together catching up 💯

LANA 🩷
lmao okay 😭

LANA 🩷
when and where?

CHRIS 😁
you wanna go to mcdonalds 👀

LANA 🩷
duh

CHRIS 😁
okay 😝

CHRIS 😁
we can go at 4:30

LANA 🩷
okay

LANA 🩷
well i'll ttyl cs i'm finna gts

CHRIS 😁
okayyyy

CHRIS 😁
goodnight lana 🫶🏻

LANA 🩷
lol goodnight chris 😛

AUTHORS NOTE
hey yalll i hope yall are enjoying this because i really like writing this story its so fun

also i was thinking of making a vinnie hacker fic, should i? and if yall want me to, give me ideas in the comments!