six . . . "a date?!"

real life, imessage!

sólana woke up to pound town by sexxy red blasting through the apartment. the girl was beyond confused as she got out of bed, making her way to the living room.

as she walked there, the music got louder. reaching the living room, she turned her head to see her best friends dancing as they cooked breakfast.

"oh my goodness..." she said in disbelief. no way was this actually happening.

niyah had turned around and saw lana standing there, her eyes widened. niyah laughed, grabbing lanas hands and dragging her into the kitchen.

"is this what y'all do all the time?" she asked the two as they continued to dance. they nodded in response.

"this is so ghetto." she laughed, putting a hand over her mouth as she laughed.

danielle shrugged, "girl bye, i'm pretty sure you get down like this at that HBCU of yours."

"yeah, but never this early!" danielle and aniyah shared a look before looking at her with raised brows.

"early? bitch, it's one o'clock!" niyah snickered, watching as her friends eyes widened.

"no way. are you serious right now?" the girl questioned, going over to tap aniyahs phone to see it was, in fact, one o'clock. well, 1:15 to be exact.

she cursed to herself under her breath.

"wait, why are y'all cooking breakfast at 1:15?" "why wouldn't we be cooking breakfast at 1:15?" dani responded.

lana shrugged, nodding knowing that she was right.

after 20 minutes passed, the three girls were seated at the dining table, eating their food.

"so, i was thinking that since cam's birthday is in... what day is it?" she asked, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"today its may 29th." lana told, biting her eggs off of her fork.

"thank you," danielle sent her a smile, "since cam's birthday is in less than a week, we need to start planning."

"i think we should plan him a surprise party, it should be at a park or something." niyah suggested, taking a bite of her waffle.

"why a park?" lana asked, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows.

"one, i was thinking we could fly his family out so a park would have a lot more room for all of them. two, i feel like our generation needs to spend more time outside." aniyah had reasoned.

"girl bye! but, if we invite cam's family, we should invite all of ours. it'll be like a family reunion!" danielle exclaimed, squealing at her "genius" idea.

the three girls agreed on that, adding a few more details to the plan. eventually, they had decided that they would invite their families, jerren's family, and cam's family to his surprise party — which is also going to be a cookout.

"y'all, i feel bad. i really miss cam and jere. do y'all think it would be bad if i texted them?" lana asked her friends, pulling out her phone.

"no, you should. but make sure you don't give them any ideas that you're here." danielle waved her finger around playfully, earning a light chuckle from sólana.

BOOTLEG HARRY POTTER

jerren — chosen one ⚡️
cameron — light bright 💡
sólana — smarty pants 🤓

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
hey yallllll

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
hey luna

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
hey twin

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
also wya 🤨

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
right

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
where did you go?

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
🌝🌝🌝

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
dw bout it brodie 💯

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
you should come out to cali for
my glo day

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
i miss you twin 😓

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
what the fuck is a glo day.

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
but i miss you too twin 🥹

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
😭😭

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
it's a birthday

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
...

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
thats so...

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
odd...

CHOSEN ONE ⚡️
did you know that my wife and
dani have a french roommate 😨

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
they said her name is magnolia or sum

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
yeah i know 😭 i had to help them
talk to her

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
oh yeah they did say that

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
anyways

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
you should come out to cali for my
cake day

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
why are you calling it everything but a
fucking birthday...?

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
and i can't 😕 i'm in boston visiting
my family

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
oh ok

SMARTY PANTS 🤓
i'm so sorry 😢

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
its coo

LIGHT BRIGHT 💡
maybe next time 🙃

"oh my goodness, y'all i feel so bad." sólana frowned, putting her phone down.

"girl, don't. you'll see him next week." danielle rolled her eyes playfully.

"i guess you're right. well, i have to get ready for my one-on-one hangout with christopher sturniolo." the red haired girl said, standing up from her seat.

her two friends snapped their heads to look at her, "a date?!" they practically yelled.

"no? it's a one-on-one hang out at mcdonalds." she shrugged.

"i'm pretty sure that's a date, sólana..." aniyah trailed off.

the girl huffed.

"even if it isn't a date, you need to change your wig. yo lace is liftin'." danielle teased, earning a gasp from sólana and making her run into the bathroom.

when she looked into the mirror, she saw that her lace was indeed lifting.

"oh my gosh! i forgot to put my scarf and bonnet on last night." she frowned, standing in front of the two.

"i do! can i install it? i've always wanted to do somebody wig, but niyah never lets me." danielle sneered, sticking her middle finger in aniyahs face before aniyah swatted it out of her face.

lana smiled at her friends antics, "yeah, you can. just let me get ready first."

AUTHORS NOTE
hey yall 😝 this was kind of a filler bcs i jus wanted to post something for the day but i'll try to update again later tonight or early tomorrow 🌝 i hope yall enjoyed tho

LMFAO ALSO IDK BOUT YALL BUT POUND TOWN LYRICS ARE SO ADDICTING 😭😭😭