twelve . . . "that was cute."

real life !

"hey cam, follow me. i wanna introduce you to some people!" sólana said with a smile on her face, grabbing her friend by the arm.

"okay?" he said, his voice laced with confusion.

when the two reached the table chris and his gang were seated at, sólana smiled.

"hey, y'all! this is my friend cameron and it's his birthday today, obviously." she motioned to him.

chris stood up, "hey, i'm chris. nice to meet you and happy birthday, man."

cameron shook his hand and did the hug that every guy does.

"nice to meet you, too. thank you by the way."

everyone continued to introduce themself to cam and when madi introduced herself, sólana could see her blushing.

she leaned over next to chris' ear and whispered, "i think madi has a crush."

chris turned to notice the same thing as sólana, a smile appearing on his face.

just as chris was about to say something, a song started playing loudly over the speakers; causing sólana to get excited.

"come here!" she exclaimed, grabbing chris' arm and dragging him to where all the family members were getting ready to dance to 'can't get enough' by tamia.

chris looked around awkwardly, "what's this?" he asked looking down at the girl, not knowing what she was about to do.

"just watch." she smiled as he stepped away from her to watch her with his brothers and his friends.

as the song started the brothers and friends were a bit confused, wondering how to do the dance.

they had done the cha cha slide and the cupid shuffle before but never this.

"that seems fun, i wanna learn it." nick said before jumping in line with sólana.

his brothers and friends watched as he tried to copy sólanas dance moves, laughing as he kept tripping over his feet and messing up.

nick had finally gotten the hang of it a little bit and he gotten praised by a bunch of aunties and cousins.

"you have to teach me this soon!" chris shouted to lana over the loud music.

she nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up as she continued to do the dance.

a few minutes later, it was over. she took a deep breath before walking over to chris.

"that was cute." he smiled, teasing her.

she let out a breathy laugh as she caught her breath, "shut up."

AUTHORS NOTE
im back from cheer camp n my voice is gone and my body hurts 🥳 but anyways i thought this would've been longer so i'll try to update again tonight or early tomorrow