eleven . . . "best surprise ever!"

real life !

a week had passed and it was finally the day of cameron's birthday party.

it was a surprise, so everyone knew except him. jerren, his best friend, was in on the plan so he kept cameron busy all day until it was time for his surprise party/cookout.

however, one thing jerren didn't know was that sólana was also gonna be at the party.

"what should i wear?" lana asked her friends as she stared at her closet.

"don't go all out, just do somethin' basic. like, a top and some jeans." aniyah shrugged, looking at herself in her phone camera since she and danielle were already dressed.

lana nodded, trying to find a white top and some jeans.

"like this?" she asked, holding up the outfit. danielle and aniyah looked at her with a smile as they nodded.

she quickly got dressed, then doing her makeup before finally being done.

"alright, pookies! let's go!" lana exclaimed, her friends cheering with her as they made their way to the car.

aniyah drove, danielle sat in the passenger seat, and sólana sat in the backseat.

before driving off, aniyah had texted her boyfriend to let him know that he should be on the way and to let her know when they're close.

sólana had texted chris, letting him know he can be on the way.

the two had started talking more, even facetimimg every now and then.

everytime sólana spoke to chris, she would get this weird feeling in her stomach. they were butterflies. she didn't know if he was just a sweet guy or a player.

chris also felt that way about sólana. he would blush every time they spoke to each other or when his brothers and friends tease him for liking her.

"and we're here!" niyah chirped as she parked the car. she and her friends stepped out of the black vehicle, looking at the park and how packed it looked.

all their families were there, already starting to barbecue, play football, and dance.

"woah, we did our big one with this party!" dani smiled, taking in the sight right in front of her.

"we most definitely did! but i'm gonna go talk to everyone and catch up, i'll catch y'all later." lana smiled, giving both girls a hug before they all went their separate ways.

after catching up with people she encountered, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

she quickly spun around to see chris, his brothers, and his friends.

"oh my goodness, hi chris!" she smiled, giving him a hug. it caught chris off guard, but he gratefully hugged her back.

the four people behind him exchanged glances with a smile before nick cleared his throat.

"we're here too." nick spoke up, making the two break away from the embrace.

lana smiled before going to hug each of them, "you're right. sorry." she let out a soft giggle.

"you must be madi! i'm sólana. i've heard a lot about you!" she smiled, giving her a quick hug.

madi laughed, "i heard a lot about you too. you're all chris talks about."

sólana had turned to look at chris with a smirk.

"okay, enough of that. how about we go find a table and you can find us after you get done socializing?" chris asked, earning a nod and smile from chris before they said their goodbyes and walked away.

"lana! lana! lana!" danielle yelped, panting as if she was out of breath.

"are you okay, why are you out of breath?" lana asked, laughing at her friends state.

"i ran all over this park just to find you. but, jerren and cam are here! i need you to come with me!" she exclaimed, dragging lana by her hand causing her to let out a yelp.

as they came closer danielle told her to stay put and wait for the signal to come out.

"hey, cam!" danielle and aniyah smiled, hugging the boy.

"hi, babe." aniyah smiled, going to give her boyfriend a quick kiss.

danielle gagged and cam grimaced at the action.

aniyah rolled her eyes, "girl, shut the hell up."

"anyways, cam... we have one last surprise for you. i know you've been upset lately that lana couldn't make it so we got you something and we hope that it makes you feel better." danielle smiled, making jerren and cam raise their eyebrows.

just then, sólana had walked towards them with a big smile on her face.

cam and jerrens faces lit up, running towards her and practically tackling her in a hug.

"why are you here? how are you here?" cam asked, looking at her in shock.

she laughed, "i've been here for the past week. the french roommate, that was me! i told niyah and dani to keep it a secret because i wanted to surprise you both!"

"you're magnolia?!" jerren asked in disbelief. lana nodded with a sly smirk on her face.

cam laughed before hugging the girl again, "i don't care 'bout none of that! this is the best surprise ever!"

AUTHORS NOTE
periodddd