A hero is born part 1

The thing you need to understand about the Old Legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn but there is always more to the journey.

Rising from the nether world the Demon Bull King attacked no one could stop him no could Resist no one except the monkey king . As he stood on his nimbus cloud he summoned his staff with a shining red and gold colour. He jumped off the nimbus cloud leaving a tiny crater where he landed. Raising his head to make eye contact with the Bull King in the desecrated landscape of the city his staff held firmly in his hand the Demon Bull King charged forward leaving a tiny dent in the ground with tiny green purple flames where he once stood the monkey king stood on his staff it wobbled as it grew bigger in size . They charged at one another while a light purple aura surrounding the bull king while a golden aura surrounded the monkey king (did I mention DBK short for demon bull king is holding a giant axe? ... The mini bot nods a no ... Oh I didn't yeah well he is apparently watch the show if you haven't it's good the mini bot nudges the mysterious person. Oww! Ok ok I'm going now back to the battle field) they went head to head then a fowl swoop was heard . The monkey king had tried to attack the Bull King but was blocked he rolled back onto the ground catching himself the bull king swung his axe into the ground trying to crush the monkey king . The monkey king jumped back in the nick of time landing on the ground in a crouch like position. The monkey king threw his staff it flew and hit the bull king in the face as the bull king flew into the air the monkey king landed another blow on his chin the bull king Landed safely but his axe was no longer in hand the bull kings hands . Somehow the monkey king started floating mid air he plucked some hairs from his head and made clones the charged at the demon bull king repeatedly pushing the Bull King back the bull king shot a purple Lazer beam from his mouth.. dust was everywhere had he deafated the monkey king ?

Nahh b*tch hes alive he flew in to the air as a bright light Shun down the staff extended as it was about to hit the Bull King it grew big last minute and squashed the bull king. The monkey king flew on his nimbus
Heading towards the bull king who rose from the ground boulders and rocks flew everywhere as the monkey king shape shifted to a bird and dogged some boulders he came flying and reverted to his normal form ( let's speed this up shall we? ... GREAT!) So the monkey king picked a nearby mountain up with the staff sealed the bull king under it and disappeared he was never seen again. So legends say the staff lies on top of that same mountain the one thing keep their our world from falling apart .

(Note: the girl talking to Minnie bot is called Kay she has blue hair with a red syreek in the front so kay will take my place there maybe small author notes now the person narrating the story is tang a character from the show you will soon met the only characters that belong to me are Kay (y/n) and maybe more to come)

With the demon bull king gone civilization was able to grow into the big city we live in today in China known as Megapolis. A world of elegant cultures gentle loving people and a city brimming with five star Queezen and all because of the monkey king .

A book with sketches of the battle between the Bull King and the Monkey King was moved away to look at a guy with black her a pair of glasses and scarf .