sh*tty art.

This is of Kay and in case you wonder what Kay wears a dark red shirt a black tie and black trousers with blue sneakers she has the Roblox ban hammer as a weapon I think it's cool she wears that daily she washes it of course but she doesn't really change clothes it took an hour 19 minutes and 4 seconds from the ibis paint records

This is Kay in the void if you remember the conversation she was talking to the Void version of her who was talking about someone named bona which appears in season three but for that I made a big change to how the actual season 3 went pretty changing a character entirely. I hope you're ok with that. But yeah.

Anyways.

You remember the lore chapter I'm continuing it

Kay: so what happened?

(Y/n): I'll explain later I need a hug.

B-

You want to know that bad fine.

Please stop you begged.

But I'm doing this for you a female echoey like voice replied a almost a clear visible red figure with a firey  presence around her.

(Y/n): where the cheerful Rosey. This Rosey is out here taking lives!

Rosey: (y/n) I swear you'll understand in due time.

She reached out to clean the blood of an innocent person of your face and you pushed  her hand away.

These people couldn't have been innocent right?

Well these were all the people who hated you and abused you. So wasn't it right to do the same?

(Y/n):stop it!

Rosey: (y/n) i-

(Y/n): no I'm sick of it oh you'll know in due time (y/n) trust me (y/n) trust us!then with them it's I hate you demon child you are not mine. Why do you exist get away.
I do everything for everyone time and time again but all I get is the fakest words ever oh I love you if you do this you'll have all my attention!
And I know their lying I want to stop but I can't I f*cking hate It! I hate my life I hate my life I hate everything and I hate you first you guys tried killing dia then Bai then coral and chan ha. The only people who care about me!

Rosey: we care (y/n). That's why we're doing this their hurting you manipulating you!

(Y/n) how do I know your not doing so to what is so important but you won't tell me look around even after this who ever survives will still hate me! I will still be a monster control your demon friends you decrepit being. She cursed my child all of i-