2. Tears

i rush into the other room and see sam standing there with a taser and some dude laying on the floor groaning.

"WTF SAM!" screams tara as she storms out. sam turns to me looking upset and says "i-i was just trying to help her" i say " i know sam, i know""we should probably go after her"sam says "yea" i reply.

we are all walking out with the group shortly following then tara stops and starts to yell at sam. "Why are you always on my ass about everything!" yells tara. "im not" sam yells back

i start to zone out. i start to remember the way that our mom yelled and screamed with my adoptive parents cause she didn't want them to take me. she started to get into drugs very bad when i was young. i grew up with my adoptive parents and then when she had tara she started to get better and finally they let me go back to her.

i was awakened bye someone whispering my name. it was ethan. i look up to him and he says "are you alright?" i nod and hear tara say "you always favor y/n!"

i turn to her and lash out at her " don't even tara, you have always had a mom and a sister to take care of you, all mom did for me was get me taken away!" everyone goes silent and looks at me. i see tara starting to tear up as i storm off.

i go into an alley when i hear footsteps. i look up and standing there is ethan. he crouch's down to my level and says "are you okay, like really?"

i start to tear up and he wipes my tear
with his hand. he keeps his hand pressed onto my face. his hand is so warm. i look at into his eyes and i instantly get mesmerized. i guess i never realized how beautiful he is.

we get up and walk back over to the group where tara is not to be found. i guess she went back to the apartment after i yelled at her. i feel so bad but i feel like she was being to harsh to sam. i tried to forget about it.

part 3?
(sorry if your not liking it, it will get better trust me. i have never done this before so sorry if it is really bad just trust the process)