6. Alive

i woke up in a hospital bed. my body ached so bad. i could still feel the knife being pushed into my torso. everything was still a little blurry but i managed to make out ethan, chad, sam, and tara all beside my hospital bed.

sam looked over to me "she is awake!" she said with excitement. everyone jumped up to see me. ethan came over and immediately grabbed my hand.

"i'm so sorry i wasn't there, i'm sorry you got hurt, i won't ever let that happen again y/n"
i just smiled at him.

sam and tara just started to ramble about how scared and worried they were about me. i started playing with the tubes in my arm

"what the hell happened, where is anika and mindy." i managed to whisper. everyone's face dropped. "y/n hun, anika died." sam said as everyone started to tear up. my face fell, i can't take any more of my friends being killed. after what happened in woodsboro i am so scared of losing people i love.

wes was my best friend, we were friends since i was little. when i first went with my adoptive parents he was my neighbor. i couldn't even believe it when he died. he was the first person that i had ever lost.

ethan ran his fingers through my hair still having a strong grip on my hand. tara couldn't even look at me. i don't know why.

chad then said "thought we lost you y/n, don't know what ethan would do without you." i giggled at that and i looked up to see ethan's cheeks bright pink, i giggled at that too.

tara grabbed her phone off the table and stormed out immediately. she was mad, but i couldn't figure out why.

sam sighed and said "i'll go get her." i just nodded at continued staring at ethan.

ethan's pov:

i didn't want y/n to get hurt that wasn't apart of the plan, i'm gonna kill quinn for that. she cause so much pain for my angel.

i looked at this girl, she was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, i licked my lips thinking about i could do to her.

i was so angry that she had to get hurt. i don't even like scaring her but my dad and my sister threatened me if i didn't join them get revenge on sam for richie. y/n didn't have anything to do with my brothers death so i don't know why she had to get hurt, only her bitch sister was.

my dad always favored quinn and richie, i was the only other option. after richie died my father changed, he started to hate me even more. for the first few months he couldn't even look at me.

but i have to help with his plan, because if i didn't he threatened kill y/n. i don't even want her hurt. i want to protect her with my life and i will do whatever it takes to keep her safe from my crazy family.

y/n's pov:

finally sam came back into the room but with out tara. "did i do something wrong?" i said. Sam just shook her head still not answering my question.

something still ran through my head...
why did he call me sweetheart?

<please tell me if you guys are liking this so far and if i should continue>