4. Moments before disaster

my mind awoke to ethan desperately holding my shoulders. he kept repeating my name. god he is so sexy when he does that.

his hands are so cold. he finally stops and says "does that happen often?" i replied with "does what happen often" "you blanking out like that" he sounded concerned.

i just shook my head. his hands slowly moved from my shoulders to my back as he pulled me in for a hug.

"don't listen to anything that mindy said. she had no right to talk to you like that, that was a bitch move, i'm here y/n."

ethan's pov:

i can't believe what that girl had just said about y/n. im gonna fucking gut that bitch for that. that fucking bitch can't keep her mouth shut for 2 seconds. she shouldn't have made y/n feel that way. i'll get revenge.

y/n's pov:

i nodded at him and hugged him back. we just stood there for a few minutes until sam started yelling from the kitchen "tara and y/n pack your bags!"then tara spoke up "oh come on we don't even know if they are after us, i mean it is halloween there are tons of people wearing the mask."

"oh my gosh tara, i mean wasn't jason the guy who used to bully you and y/n when we first moved here only because of me?" sam was getting more angry as she spoke. "yea so what" tara was starting to get angry too. sam then turned to me "come on y/n help me out here" i put my hands up "don't bring me into this"

i walked back into the living room where ethan was laying on the couch, and mindy and chad were sitting in the chairs. the only other place to sit was next to ethan.

"do you want to sit?" he spoke up after he realized me standing there. "i-uh sure" i sat next to him. there wasn't very much space on the couch so i was already very close to him. i could still hear tara and sam from the kitchen.

all of a sudden he took his arm and wrapped it over my shoulder bringing us closer. i had butterflies in my stomach.

then i leaned into him. his body was so amazing. he smelled so good. i just want to sit here with him for hours. i looked up at him and he had a smirk plastered across his face. he is adorable.