1. Introduction

my name is y/n. y/n carpenter. my older sister is samantha carpenter and my little sister is tara carpenter.

me and tara just moved into college with our roommates mindy meeks and anika kayoko, chad meeks (tara's boyfriend) and his hot roomate ethan landry, and sams roomate quinn bailey.

i wake up to repeated banging at my door. i sigh, "TARA STOP!" tara and mindy start giggling from behind the door. i get up and start putting on my clothes. after i get done getting ready i head outside and find all of my friends gathered around a tree.

"look who is finally awake" says chad. i roll my eyes at him. i look at ethan who won't take his eyes off of me. "what are you looking at?"
he darts his eyes to his phone and mumbles something. i couldn't make out what he said

after school ended anika started talking about a costume party so i decided just to go since i had no other plans. "anika!" i yelled from the closet.
"oh come on you will look fine just get out here and show me." says anika.

i walk out of the closet in a black mini skirt that shows my practically my whole ass, a red crop top, and devil horns.

"i look like a slut" i said clearly annoyed.
"no y/n, you look hot." "i bet ethan will think so too" she says with a smirk. i shrug and walk back into my room. 

i don't know if i like ethan i mean he definitely does not like me. it's just something about him i can't really explain.

we arrive at the party and the first thing i see when i walk in is chad and tara drinking like crazy. great.

i get pushed around a bit and then realize anika isn't behind me. i look around a bit and then i see her on the couch with mindy. i turn into the kitchen and i find ethan leaning against the fridge.

"hey ethan." i said softly. "hey" he said. i could already sense the amount of people looking at my ass. i just brushed it off and tried to grab a drink when i was pushed to the floor.

"HEY! WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM?" i slightly hear over the party music i look up and it's ethan yelling at the dude who pushed me.

after a while the guy finally storms off and ethan helps me up. i brushed off my skirt and tried to walk away when he grabs my hand. "what?" i said confused. "be careful" he says. i nod and continue to walk away. then i heard screams from the other room...