II || The Festival

Second-person Point of view

Word count: 1,093

------------------------------------------

(This is what you are wearing. !Not my photo! got it from Pinterest!)

You and Jack made it to England and you're now waiting outside a large mansion for Eggsy in a Bronco. You're sitting in shot gun, while Jack's behind the wheel. "What is taking him so long?" you say, resting your head on your fist. Jack checks his watch then honks the horn. One of the workers standing outside, starts walking towards the car before Jack puts his hand out, "I apologize. Just waiting for our friend.

You finally see Eggsy walking out the front doors and you hop in the back seat. "Got the passes from my contact. You guys are going to love Glastonbury." Eggsy said, holding up three passes and getting in the car. "Well, that's the easy part, kid. Take a look in the glove box." Eggsy opens the glove box in front of him to reveal a pistol and two small silver compacts. Eggsy opens the compact to find a small condom-like object.

"Fucking hell, bruv. Thought everything was supposed to be bigger in America. Is this why you overcompensate with these massive cars?" "Oh, trust me, that's not for him." you say, rubbing Jack's shoulder with a large grin on your face. You can tell Jack was smiling at your comment, while Eggsy gives you a disgusted look.

"Goes on you finger. The surveillance tracker is in the tip." Jack explains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys finally arrive at the festival and all you hear are crowds cheering and a rock band playing off in the distance.

"Okay, so according to her intsagram feed... Charlie's ex-girlfriend is up ahead at the VIP bar. Which one of us is going to plant the tracker?" Eggys asks as the three of you walk up to a large security guard, "Bands, please." You all pull up your sleeves to show your bands to the guard, "Yeah, that's fine." the guard says as he steps aside to let you in.

"I say the two of us both make an approach... whoever gets on best, goes for it." Jack says as he fixes the sleeve of his jacket. "Well, it doesn't have to be a competition, bruv. Why don't we just go up to her... shake her hand, pat her on the back, whatever, you know. Job done." Eggsy says. You chuckle at this because you realize that Eggsy doesn't understand where the tracker needs to go. Eggsy looks over at you confused, "What's funny?" "The hand is not a mucous membrane, Eggsy. Niether is the back. They teach you anything at Kingsmen?" Jack asks. "What are you talking about?" Eggsy asks, still not understanding.

Jack continues, using his fingers to demonstrate, "Our trackers are designed to enter the bloodstream. They circulate harmlessly, providing full audio and GPS." "Mucous membrane. Thats like up the nose, isn't it? What the fuck am I going to do? Stick my finger up-" Eggsy pauses as the realization hits him, "It's not just inside the nose, is it?" "No, Eggsy, it ain't." Jack says as we approach the VIP bar. "Fuck." "Yeah, I'm out on this one. Good luck boys." your about to walk off before Jack grabs your arm, "Baby, you sure your alright with me doing this? Because I won't do it if you ain't comfortable with it."

"Baby, you have to do what you have to do for the mission. And I trust you." you reassure him, rubbing his arm.

"Alright then. If you say so." Jack says, letting go of your arm as you walk towards the bar.

You eye the woman as you walk to the opposite side of the bar. You don't bother getting a drink, but you see Jack walks towards the bar to the woman. You listen closely and can just barely make out their conversation, "Miss, I beg your pardon. Now, I don't want to pester you... but I just have to know, what time are you playing?" "I'm not in a band." the woman replied, "Oh, god. Who did you think I was? Please don't say someone ghastly." "God damn it, now I feel like a fool. I just assumed that a woman with your charisma... well, she just had to be somebody." The woman did not look very impressed, "Right. Thank you." "No, its okay. I know you did't mean to make me look like a dumbass. So I'll let you make it up to me by letting me by you a drink." Jack says, trying to wave over the bartender. "Follow my finger." the women moves her finger from right to left and Jack's eyes follow. "What are we doing?" he chuckles. "Swiping to the left. What, you don't do Tinder in America?" "Tinder what?" as he says this, Eggsy come up behind them.

"Do you know, I think its probably a generational thing. It translates as "Go away, old man." Eggsy says, giving Jack a 'it's time for you to go now' look. "Be good, be cool." Jack says, spotting you on the other side of the bar and walking towards you.

A man holding a bottle of beer comes up to you, "Well, hello there, pretty lady. What's your name?" you raise an eyebrow at him and you are relieved when Jack comes to your rescue. "Who are you?" the man asks Jack, "Her husband." Jack replies, putting an arm around your waist. The man looks back at you in disbelief. You raise your hand and flash your wedding ring in his face as he scoffs and walks off.

"Now, whats a pretty lady like you doing here all by her lonsome?" he asks. "Oh, stop it." you say, plafuylly hitting him on the shoulder. He chuckles, "Darlin' I don't know if I told you but, you look... stunning." "Well, we were going to a music festival, I had to dress up for the occasion." you say, putting your arms around his neck. He takes off his sunglasses and gives you a kiss on the nose, almost knocking off your hat.

"Now darlin', what do you say we rent one of these tents for the night so we can have some... alone time?" he asks, fixing your hat. "Ooh, I like that idea." you say, taking off his hat. "Yeah?" he asks bringing his face closer to yours. "Mhm." you mumble as you give him a deep kiss on the lips, while running the hand thats not holding his hat through his hair.