V || Snow and Spinning

Sorry guys I changed my mind again! I'm going to continue writing in first person and third person! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been in a writing slump. But I'm happy to be back! Enjoy!

Word count: 1,239
———————————————————-

Jack, Eggsy, Galahad, and I approached the lift of the snowy mountains of Italy, when Ginger's voice cut in through your glasses, "Agent Gin, antidote confirmed at the targets location. Good luck."

"Copy that." I reply, holding down the button on my glasses as they gave me a zoomed in perspective of the lab.

I was dressed in a green ski suit, while Jack was wearing a blue one, and Eggsy was wearing a brown one. We all carried a pair of skis over our shoulders, even though Jack tried to convince me to let him carry mine.

The four of us entered the lift before Jack stopped Galahad, "Hold up. We need you down here, Galahad. To secure the control room." Jack gestured to the control tower above us. "Probably a good idea, Harry." Eggsy agreed, "call you from the top, yeah?"

Galahad nodded, looking towards Jack and I. Jack gave him a small salute as the doors to the lift closed.

The three of us looked up to the lab as the lift got closer and closer to the top. Jack tried to discreetly snake his arm around my waist before I turned to him, "Keep it professional, baby" I say, half joking.

Jack grins, ignoring my request as he continues to wrap his arm around my waist.

As we reach the top, the doors open and the three of of step out. "Keep this cable car here till we get back." Eggsy speaks into his glasses. "Clara's defiantly here. We're getting warmer." Eggsy's declares, looking down at his beeping watch.

The three of us enter the doors of the lab as Eggsy's watch continues to beep faster and faster. Jack and I hold out our arms so are own watches can scan for the secret entrance to the lab.

"Looks like we've got a door." Eggsy declares as Ginger and Merlin open it for us from their end.

"Whiskey and I will cover." I say as Eggsy steps into the lab.

We watch Eggsy walk down the stairs of the lab and converse with one of the scientists.

Eggsy suddenly bolts up the stairs with a silver beaker in his hand. Jack and I start running behind him down the hall and back to the lift.

"Galahad, we're coming! All clear at the bottom?" Jack speaks into his glasses. But upon getting no answer, Jack speaks into his glasses once more, "Galahad, come in!"

Once we've all made it into the lift, we all wait for Galahad to close the doors from his end. "Harry, come on! We're in, let's go! Butterflie-? No Harry, you've got to shut the doors. Please!"

I raise an eyebrow, mouthing 'butterflies?' to Jack. He just shrugs as Eggsy continues to get Galahad to close the doors, "Shut the fucking door Harry! Harry? Are you there?"

The doors finally close and we all let out a sigh of relief, "Well done, Harry."

As we make our way down to the bottom, Eggsy is waving to Charlie with the beaker in his hand, "We're all good down here, Harry."

Suddenly, Charlie comes onto the screen in the lift, "Hello, Eggsy. Enjoy the ride, bruv."

Jack looks over to me with a worried look and wraps an arm around me to keep me close. The lift starts to spin and we all grab onto the handles dangling from the ceiling of the lift.

The lift continues to spin faster and faster that our feet lift off the floor. Jack tries but fails to hang onto me, "Jo!" he exclaims, reaching for my hand.

The handles break and we all hit the side of the lift. The lift is getting closer and closer to the bottom with no intention of stopping.

My vision starts to blur as I get more and more dizzy. I can feel a large wave of nausea coming over me and I do my best to keep it down, which isn't easy. I close my eyes to try and control the nausea.

I open my eyes just enough to see a blue light emit from Jack. I realize he's used his lasso to cut a hole in the glass.

I'm about to let out a sigh of relief before the cables above us snap and we start falling towards the tower that held the cables.

We yell as we bounce around the inside of the lift. The one cable that's still attached to the lift tightens and we all hit the side.

We hit the snowy mountains and the top of the hit hits the bottom of the tower, causing us to roll around the floor of the lift. We start sliding down the mountain as the tower starts toppling behind us, "You've got to be fucking kidding!" Eggsy exclaims.

The tower just barely misses us as we gain more speed down the mountain. I notice we are heading towards a large cabin at an alarming speed, "Guys! We've got a cabin up ahead!" I point towards the upcoming cabin and there gaze follow my finger.

We all attempt to to stand and Jack grabs onto me to help me regain my balance. Jack let's out a 'shit' as we get closer and closer with no intention of slowing down.

Thinking quick, Eggsy grabs jack and pushes him against the small hole he made earlier with his lasso. "Please tell me you've got a plan!" I say to him.

Eggsy grabs onto Jacks jacket and releases his parachute that's painted with the American flag. I grab onto the bar, waiting for the lift to slow down. We all scream as the cabling gets closer and closer.

The lift finally slows before we just barely hit the cabin. Eggsy let's go of Jack and you run over to him as he engulfs you in his arms."Harry, meet us at the emergency rendezvous point." Eggsy says as he starts pulling open the doors.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm alright, darlin'." he reassures me, but then looks at me with a concerned look on his face, "Darlin'? Are you alright? You're lookin' a little pale." he cups my face with his hand.

"Oh, I'm fin-" I'm interrupted as the wave a nausea comes back. I cover my mouth and quickly jump out of the lift to find a discreet place to spill my guts out.

I find a small corner and I start puking my guts out for all the old folks at the retirement cabin to see.

Jack follows close behind me, rubbing my back and fanning me with his hat, "Darlin', are you sure we shouldn't go see ginger about this?"

"No, no. I'm fine. Just all the spinnin' made me nauseous." I say as I slump down into the snow, waiting for the nausea to pass.

"Alright then. I've been thinking, after this whole thing is over, we should take a ski trip out here sometime." Jack says, trying to lighten the mood.

"After that whole thing that just went down, no way" Jack chuckles at my response and helps me to my feet.

"C'mon guys. We meeting Harry at the rendezvous point." Eggsy says, waving us over.