Epilogue

Word count: 974

Second-person point of view

———————————————————-

1 year later

"Jack, love, hurry up! The ceremony is starting soon!" You look down the hall to find Jack fixing his tie in a mirror at the end of the hallway.

"Comin', darlin'!" Jack replies, looking into the mirror to gaze at your reflection behind him.

He turns and walks towards you, looking you up and down as he does so.

You wore a dusty rose, short-sleeved dress, paired with nude colored heels

You wore a dusty rose, short-sleeved dress, paired with nude colored heels. Your hair was in a half-up updo with small flowers pinned in your updo.

"Darlin', you look breathtaking." Jack states, striding towards you.

"Oh, stop it!" You reply sarcastically, placing your free hand in his chest.

Jack wore the usual black and white tux with his boots. You tried to get him to take off his Stetson, as it was not appropriate for the occasion, but you gave up when he refused to comply.

"I'm just statin' the facts, darlin'." Jack places a kiss on your forehead, "how's my little man?"

Jack bends down slightly to be at eye level with your son, who was balanced on your hip.

"He's fine so far. Let's just hope he doesn't loose his shit during the ceremony." You reply, handing your son over to your husband.

"Nah, he'll be alright. Right, Wes?" Jack brings his lips to your 5 months old's forehead, bouncing him slightly.

You both chuckle as Wes grabs onto the brim of Jack's hat.

You dressed Wes in a small baby tux. You tried putting a tiny bow tie on him, but he kept trying to take it off and put it in his mouth.

"We should make our way to our seats now." You state.

"Shall we?" Jack asks, holding out his free arm that isn't holding Wesley.

"We shall." You chuckle, taking his arm.

None of you had been to a royal wedding before, so you all felt very out of place standing next to very fancy-looking people.

The ceremony was very beautiful. You, Jack, and Wes stood next to Champ, Tequila, and Ginger, who were all dressed in their nicest attire. Eggsy was dressed in a royal uniform pinned with medals. Elton John was even there playing the music to thank Eggsy and Galahad for saving him from Poppy.

You all stood from your seats as the bride, Princess Tilde, walked down the isle, Jack bouncing Wes slightly to keep him calm.

Luckily, Wes made it through the ceremony without a fuss. You all made your way outside the chapel to where the reception was being held. You and Jack made your way through the crowds of people to find the newlywed couple.

"Eggsy! Tilde! Congratulations, this is such a beautiful wedding!" You exclaim, leaning forward to give both Eggsy and Tilde a kiss in the cheek.

You elbowed Jack in the side to get him to say something, "Oh! Yeah, nice weddin'. Congrats you two."

"Thanks, Whiskey, Gin. And this little guy as well." Eggsy chuckled, tickling Wes on his stomach, causing him to let out tiny giggles as he sucked on his fingers, leaving them covered in saliva.

After you found a discreet place to breastfeed Wes and also ate some food yourselves, Ginger and Tequila took Wes off of your hands so the two of you could have some alone time.

You and Jack we seated at a table as you watched people on the dance floor, dancing to some upbeat song.

The two of you laughed as some people were better dancers than others.

Suddenly, a familiar song started to play and people started coupling up and slowly swaying to the song.

'Tennessee Whiskey' you both smile and mouth to each other.

As the slow intro of the sound rang through the room, Jack stood up from his seat and held out a hand to you.

"May I have this dance?"

You giggle as you look up into his brown eyes, "You may." You answer standing up and taking his hand.

He leads you to the center of the dance floor and he wraps his arms around your waist, while you wrap your arms around his neck.

You both start slowly swaying to the beat of the song, as Chris Stapleton's voice rang brought the room.

You smile and shake your head when Jack began quietly singing along.

'I used to spend my nights out in a barroom.

Liquor was the only love I'd known.'

"C'mon darlin'. I know you want to." Jack ushers.

You shake your head and roll your eyes. You smile while you give in to his pleading and you join him in singing along to the lyrics.

'But you rescued me from reachin' for the bottom.

And brought me back from being too far gone.

You're as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey.'

You both laugh as you sing through the chorus, knowing that Tequila and Ginger were watching you.

Jack leans down and places a gentle kiss on your lips, letting his mustache tickle your upper-lip, before leaning into your shoulder and hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

"Thank you, baby." He says in between leaving kisses in your neck.

"Thank you for what, my love?" You ask, puzzled.

"Giving me our son, giving me a family." He says into your neck.

"You helped a little too. Takes two to tango." You finish with a giggle.

"Yeah, spose' so. But you did most of the work."

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy, love,"

THE END.

——————————————————————

Ahhhh! We made it to the end! It took a lot of procrastination to get here, but we made it! I just wanted to thank everyone who followed Jo and Jack's story! Let me know if you want one-shots of Jo, Jack, and Wes!

Thank you for reading!

- TheScarletWitchStan