Cafuné

"CAFUNÉ"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"CAFUNÉ"

Portuguese word.
In English: "running your fingers through the hair of someone you love".

•••

2015

LANDO hugged Gabriela at the exit of the cemetery. His heart was breaking a little more and more when he heard how his childhood friend couldn't stop crying after her's mothers departure.

Se had been fighting against cancer for 9 years, but her body couldn't do it anymore.

Both the Norris and Santos families were deeply saddened. Ilena, Gabriela's mother, was a being of light. Like her daughter, there was no doubt that she had gotten her big heart from her mother.

-Ela, let's go to my house, shall we?" The English asked softly so as not to disturb her too much.

Lando doubted she wanted to go back to her parents' house, seeing her mother's room empty and all the family photos with her. It would only hurt her more.

They spent that day in the boy's room, lying on his bed while the young Norris ran his fingers through the fifteen year old's hair, somehow giving her his support and reaffirming that he was with her and would never leave her alone.

-I love you,  you know that? - Gabriela said for the first time, lifting her head from his chest and looking with teary eyes directly into his green irises.

-Of course I do. - he replied, smiling slightly and planting a small kiss on her forehead. - I love you too, Ela.

-Forever. - mumbled the Portuguese, leaning her head back on her friend's chest and closing her eyes in an attempt to sleep. Which she had done far too little of these past few months.

-Forever. - Lando reaffirmed, watching as Gabriela's fragile body finally rested after the worst week of her life.

And that day, unbeknownst to either of them, would be one of the last they had left together.

LISBOA // LANDO NORRISजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें