até a próxima

"ATÉ A PRÓXIMA"In English: "see you next time"

"ATÉ A PRÓXIMA"
In English: "see you next time"

•••
August, 28 2015
Last day

-Fewtrell, don't you dare!!- Juliet yelled at Max while he was ready to jump into de pool and soak her.

-Too late!!- Max said before jumping, causing all the water to splash in her body, which a few seconds ago was still dry.

-PRAY I DON'T DROWN YOU UNDER THE WATER RIGHT NOW!!

Gabriela laughed from the other side of the pool and continued swinging her feet in the water, watching how Juliet grabbed Max's head and pulled it down, forcing to put his head into the water.

-Ela, come here!- Lando moved his hand, encouraging the girl to approach him.

-I think I'm okay here.- the Portuguese said, shaking her head with a shy smile. Lando furrowed the eyebrows, getting closer to the girl.

-Are you okay?- he asked a bit concerned before putting his hands in her knees.

Gabriela shrugged her shoulders

-As good as I can be, considering this is my last day here.- She answered, taking a wet curl from his forehead and combing it backwards. Getting nowhere, because in a matter of seconds it was back in its old place.

They laughed, but when Gabriela distracted herself looking back at Juliet and Max fighting, Lando tugged at her knees until he managed to sink his best friend into water.

No more laugh from her

From her, because he was laughing even louder than before.

-C'mon Ela, let's enjoy this day!- Lando spoke with a smirk in his face.

-RACE TO THE END OF THE POOL!!- Max yelled and they swam to the starting side.

She was going to miss this so bad.