Chapter 02 | He was easy*

i tried my best guys this chapter is all over the place

mrsmaybank45

BIG MAN: Topper Thorton

BIG MAN: Topper Thorton. Tomorrow.

__________

THURSDAY MORNING

"That's the most blunt I've ever seen him text us," JJ says as he puts his phone down to sit on one of the chairs in the kitchen, knocking over some papers along the way. "Can you not do anything with ease?" Sofia questions as she goes to pick up the papers.

"No I can't sweetheart but I'll do better next time," JJ puts a hand over his heart, acting sincere but in reality, he isn't. Sofia rolls her eyes at him and puts the papers on the counter. After having random conversations Sofia starts telling a story about something that happened to her before she moved to obx.

"One day I went to this bull riding thing with my dad and literally so many dudes wanted my number it wasnt even funny," Sofia starts off looking at JJ the whole time she tells the story. "Then I got to meet one of the riders. I think his name was Jose Victor Leme or something like that, and it was the coolest thing ever," Sofia pauses waiting for JJ to say something but he just stays quiet.

Deciding to make a sandwich while telling the story, she continues. "After it was over I ended up in the ring and a bunch of dudes stayed behind to try and talk to them but they ended up flirting with me. I even got one of the dudes hoodies because I was 'cold,'" Sofia says as JJ finally speaks.

"Are you done yet?" "No. So then we went to some kind of after party and so many guys wanted my number I ended up getting one hundred twenty three. I counted. And then someone started grinding on me which was weird to me so I left. Obviously there is more but I won't tell you."

Assembling her sandwich, JJ just stares at her before talking. "I could have gone my whole life without knowing any of this," JJ says taking Sofia's sandwich and eating it as she puts the stuff away.

"Don't lie you know you found my story intresting," Sofia says wiggling her eyebrows, snatching back her sandwich. "Whatever floats your boat girlie."

Sticking her tongues out, the two continued to tell stories about life before they met, until they had to go their seperate ways this afternoon.

__________

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

Rafe's POV:

Killing Topper was going to be the easiest thing ever. Well, so we thought anyway. The only hard part will be making sure I can get him alone. Sarah is already devastated about Kiara so I can only imagine what it will be like when her little 'boyfriend' dies.

Speaking of 'boyfriend' here he comes. Cue eye roll. "Sup Top," I say, doing our handshake. I decided to ease into the plan since this will be fast. We decided to play golf since we already went to the gym. "Did you hear what happened with Kiara yet?" he asked. Obviously I heard about it since it's the only thing anyone can talk about. John B and Pope ended up in the station for questioning but that's all I know since Sofia or JJ won't tell me anything else.