Chapter 10 | Abuser

SATURDAY MORNINGJJ'S POV

SATURDAY MORNING
JJ'S POV

Rolling over to face Sofia, I already catch her looking at me. "Creeper over here," I say, pulling her in closer and going to give her a kiss but she swerves it. "I have morning breath I can't."

"Sof we are married now I wan't to be able to kiss you in the morning. Bad breath and all. Plus I think we have done worse," I wink, causing her to giggle.

"What's the plan for today?" Sofia asks and I know she won't like it but I have to go. "I was planning on seeing my dad," I pause, waiting for something to happen. "Why?" There it is.

"He's still my dad no matter how much I hate him, I need to make sure he's okay. Plus I need more clothes." I know she won't like it but I have to go at least one last time before cutting him off for good.

"Only way I'm letting you go is if I go with you. I can stay in the truck if you want but I wan't to make sure he won't try anything," Sofia goes to wrap her arms around my waist, placing her head on my chest.

"Okay," I kiss the top of her head as we fall into conversation until it's time to get up.

__________

"Lock the truck," JJ says, going to place a kiss on Sofia's cheek. After locking the truck, Sofia gets impatient since it's now been around ten minutes.

Leaving the truck, Sofia goes around the corner to the door. Before she enters, a loud bang is heard. Grabbing the closest thing she could find, she clutches it in her hand and goes into the house.

Almost getting knocked over by a heavy body, Sofia grunts and hits the wall. "Sof what the hell, I told you to stay in the truck!" JJ yells with a big bruise appearing on his face. "Sorry I was worried about you," she rolls her eyes.

"So youre the little slut that took my JJ away from me huh?" Luke says from the ground. Getting up and coming towards her, Sofia hits him with the weapon. Dropping it, she walks out of the house and slams the truck shut, waiting for JJ.

Finally coming out all bloody, JJ starts the truck and the two drive in silence. "I killed him."

__________

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

A pounding on the door awakes everyone in the house. "Did any of you expect visitors today?" Sofia questions Rafe, Quinn, and JJ on the couch. A splurge of no's erupts from all of them as the knocking gets louder and louder. Getting frustrated, Sofia grains and goes to open the door.