Chapter 03 | She was a sister

───── ❝ SARAH'S DIARY ❞ ─────

dear diary,

life has been hard. there's been a lot of shit going on and i don't know how to even process it.

we've been looking for treasure, the royal merchant, but it's turned into worse.

my dad is a murderer. he killed the pilot of his own plane. the pilot had a weapon that was able to put rafe away for life. ward ended up using the same weapon to kill the pilot, and it slipped out his hands and fell into the drain. the worst part was john b was there to see the whole thing.

the next day, john b, pope and kie went to the sewer and later i found out sofia and jj went to a motel with some key they found. thats not the point though so kie was the one who went in the sewer.it ended up getting flushed out and the lid woudnt come off in time so she drowned.

i had no clue any of this was happening until i got a call for john b.

"you know how kie, pope and me went to get to gun from the sewer?" he asked me

"yeah"

"well kie went in and it got flushed out"

i remember being silent for so long, waiting for his next words that still haunt me.

"she didnt make it sarah"

thats when i lost it. at first i didnt want to believe it. she couldn't have died. you cant kill a pouge, especially kie. there was no way. i ended up at her house, my eyes were all puffy from crying the whole way there. when i knocked on the door, nobody answered.

i remember pounding my fist against the door as my tears came down faster and faster. i had gotten so tired i ended up falling to my knees and started to sob more. i pulled out my phone and caleed her moms number.

"please tell me its a lie mrs.carrera, tell me shes with the pouges or with you right now. tell me shes here and breathing please."

"im so sorry sarah" i remember hearing her cry though the phone

i ended up hanging up after that. i coudn't process it and i didnt want to.

she was and still is my best friend, i could never imagine doing this without her. kie was always there for me and i was there for her. she means the world to me and to know that shes gone is just heart breaking.

i didnt want to do this without her. i coudn't do this without her.

before that the pouges were being very distant. we havent spoken in around 3 days and they werent including me in anything. they all comforted each other and were there for each other, but no one was there to check in on me, im all alone, i hvae no one, but even john b.

maybe i am a kook. maybe i was never a pouge in the first place. maybe only in john b's eyes i was. maybe i dont belong. maybe i shoudnt be a kook or a pouge. naybe i shoudnt be here at all. maybe i should thank
mrsmaybank45 for writing this diary entry for me.

maybe i should go with kie and we can be together. no more dying, no more losing the people you love, no more treasure hunt, no more trouble, no more being sad.

much love,
sarah <3

__________

dear diary,

i'm back with more news for you. me and john b got into a really big fight last night that nobody knows about and i did something really stupid.

i ended up at a party with topper which i didn't plan on but it did and i guess that's when everything started going to shit.

first he almost got into a fight with someone because they looked at me the wrong way when they didn't, then we both had a couple beers and i told him about the fight i had and it felt nice to let that off my chest.

OH i forgot to tell you what it was about. it's really stupid now that i think about it but it's in the past now.

i was on my way to john b's house and normally i take my bike but it was too hot so i took my car, but what do ya know? i get a flat.

i had to call someone to help me get it fixed and once i was about to call john b my phone died so i asked the guy who helped my fix it if i could call him but he didn't answer.

i guess someone was taking pictures because when i got to his house he showed me pictures of me and this guy completely out of context.

so that's when this whole argument started and how i ended up the party i still have no idea but i also regret that.

now you are all caught up so let's continue. after we had a few drinks and told him everything, and even lied that we broke up a few days ago.

he saw that i was getting all emotional so he took me upstairs to calm myself down.

i asked if he could stay in the room with me and he agreed so we sat on the bed while i collected myself and the rest is all a blur because next thing i know he's kissing me.

looking back on this i feel dirty and still feel dirty for cheating on john b. i can't even use the excuse i'm drunk because let's be fr here, you do the things you want to do but are too scared to sober.

i didn't like how fast and intense it got but before anything could happen sofia walked in the door holding someone's shirt.

"hate to interrupt this, but I don't, so I just wanted to find Topper and let him know he left his shirt at my house yesterday."

i still remember the words so vividly. they shouldn't have hurt they way they did but they did. he told me he was on the mainland that day which i guess he wasn't.

if only jj would know what a cheater sofia is to him. now i have no proof they slept together but why else would someone leave a shirt there?

he tried to deny it but i didn't know what to believe. on one hand, i have my ex who idek what to say about him and on the other i have my friend.

even if sofia was a pogue and we don't mix, we did and i was torn as to why she would do something like that. whenever they tried to reason with me i was in autopilot.

this confrontation was so bad before but when sofia pulled out her phone and played back the part where i said i was basically cheating i wanted to curl in a ball and die.

i did a chicken move and ran out the room and back home.

the next day wheezie told me topper died and that was hard to get through. all these deaths from the ones i love in the last week as been draining.

i found out sofia showed the recording the the group and now nobody will talk to me so i've been all alone. like they were talking to be in the first place anyways.

honestly what's the point of living if i'm miserable all the time. there is no point in waking up everyday knowing everyone hates you.

if this is the last entry anyone sees i'm sorry you had to find out this way, but it's for the best

much love,
sarah <3