Chapter 04 | In the middle

pouges4life_

BIG MAN: Come to the Mainland tomorrow

BIG MAN: Come to the Mainland tomorrow. All three of you.

SOFIA: and how do you expect us to get there without them questioning us

BIG MAN: I don't know nor do I care

SOFIA: ok seriously whos got your panties in a twist

JJ: you are asking to get killed rn sof

SOFIA: yolo
i regret saying that

RAFE: can you guys stfu

SOFIA: rude much

RAFE: 🖕

SOFIA: love you 2 bestie

JJ: wow

SOFIA: i love you too j dw

BIG MAN: You three make my job very difficult.

SOFIA: WE LOVE YOU THE MOST OLDIE
actually idk how old you are so sorry

BIG MAN: Just get to the mainland by tomorrow and we will talk about who's next.

__________

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

"Guys this will be the first time we see what they look like," Sofia says, shutting her phone off and goes to her closet to change out of her pajamas. "Yeah but how do we tell everyone the three of us are just going to the mainland?" JJ asked.

"Can't you just leave a note saying you went to the mainland for the day?" Rafe asked, wondering why this had to be so complicated. Throwing her hair up in a bun, Sofia replied. "Yeah but what's stopping them from just going up when they see the note huh?"

"Whatever. You guys figure this out and meet me at the docs at eleven," Rafe says as Sofia opens her mouth to talk but Rafe beats her to it. "At night Sofia, not in the morning."

"I wasn't gonna say that," she pouts as JJ looks at her. "You were don't lie to yourself," he said as she went to her bed and grabbed a pillow smacking the two. "No I wasn't you bitch."

Snatching the pillow away from her, she freezes in her tracks knowing this could go really good or really bad for her. Slowly walking up to her with the pillow in hand, Sofia takes a few steps back till she hits the wall.

"Don't hit my face. I'm still recovering from the last time," Sofia puts her hands up over her face. "Oh don't be so dramatic. The pillow barely hit you the first time," JJ rolls his eyes. "Yes it did, I have proof right here," she says pointing to the corner of her eye.

Squinting so he can see the so called scar on her face, she sticks her tongue out and blows a raspberry at him before running to the bed. Getting rid of the spit on his face, JJ runs to the bed and tackles Sofia, pinning her hands above her head.