Chapter 1.1

===DISCLAIMER===

The RWBY series was written by Monty Oum and produced by Rooster Teeth Productions. The Fate series is owned by Type-Moon and Kinoko Nasu. I do not own any of the characters mentioned in both series. The only things I own are the ideas that popped into my head for this story and whatever original characters I would create for the story.

This story is meant to be a work of pure fiction made solely for fun, constructive reviews will be welcomed, and flames will be ignored. Any references to real-life characters, places, and events are purely coincidental and should not be taken seriously. You have been warned.

It would be nice if I could make money out of my ideas. Maybe I'll try another story, but for this one and the Warped Blade of Hogwarts, I'm just doing it for fun.

"Regular Speech"

"Mental Link/Communication Devices"

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

Magecraft Aria

Block Elements:

▔▇▄ ▒▄▂░▄▔ ▋▀▍▆▕▀▆▄ ▎ ▅ ▁▋▎ ▂▊▒ (Basically unimaginable pain and or words/language/things that are beyond human comprehension.)

===AN===

P.S. I don't know when I'll be posting this so here:

Time of writing: 7/29/2022 11:36 PM

Time of revision: 8/28/2022 12:49 PM

Time of reposting: 10/7/2022 10:56 AM ( On Fanfiction.net)

To get a frame of reference.

Context:

The Shirou Emiya used in this fic is similar to Miyuverse Shirou. A Shirou Emiya from a universe where the 4th Fuyuki Holy Grail never happened, an unknown disaster struck his home and he was saved by Kiritsugu Emiya. This still-cold Kiritsugu took in Shirou, training him and raising him like he did Maiya Hisau. He taught Shirou the art of combat as well as magecraft, teaching him everything he knew: familiar magecraft, bounded fields, and even some time manipulation spell in the form of traps, due to his origin making the spell impossible to cast over himself. Soon, however, Kiritsugu was badly wounded and soon passed away, leaving Shirou alone, inheriting Kiritsugu's dream to be a hero and all of his gear and equipment as well, the Thompson Contender and both his and Kiritsugu's Origin bullets being the most useful tools he has access to.

More of Shirou's backstory will be revealed in later chapters, so don't hound me for it.

_____________________________________________________

"This is Ashe, we're in position," a Wolf Faunus said over the radio, informing his comrades of his and another team's status. "I have a visual of the secondary prey. Nest, what are your orders? Over"

"This is Nest, observe for now, initiate attack once we've drawn out the rest of the guards from their Cave. Over"

"Copy that. Over" The speaker then turned to their team and conveyed the given commands. "We are to stand by and remain hidden, once the guards are drawn away, we swoop in, get our target, and get out. A quick snatch and grab. Do I make myself clear?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" his squad responded in unison. Ashe then turned to Garnet, the leader of the second squad they were working with. "And what about your squad, Garnet?" I asked the leopard Faunus, leader of the second squad we were tasked to cooperate with.

"Hmph, as if I'll go along this stupid plan, we'd be better of just killing that one and nabbing the other. That way those wretched Schnee's can experience our pain, our suffering!" Garnet then got up and prepared to strike, her squad following after her.