Chapter 2.1

===DISCLAIMER===

The RWBY series was written by Monty Oum and produced by Rooster Teeth Productions. The Fate series is owned by Type-Moon and Kinoko Nasu. I do not own any of the characters mentioned in both series. The only things I own are the ideas that popped into my head for this story and whatever original characters I would create for the story.

This story is meant to be a work of pure fiction made solely for fun, constructive reviews will be welcomed, and flames will be ignored. Any references to real-life characters, places, and events are purely coincidental and should not be taken seriously. You have been warned.

It would be nice if I could make money out of my ideas. Maybe I'll try another story, but for this one and the Warped Blade of Hogwarts, I'm just doing it for fun.

"Regular Speech"

"Mental Link/Communication Devices"

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

Magecraft Aria

Block Elements:

▔▇▄ ▒▄▂░▄▔ ▋▀▍▆▕▀▆▄ ▎ ▅ ▁▋▎ ▂▊▒ (Basically, unimaginable pain and or words/language/things that are beyond human comprehension.)

===AN===

I have decided to alternate the updates of my stories. Also, sorry it took me so long to update I had to take care of some issues in my college registration and helped some family members move to a new place.

Also, I revised the first chapter, so go check it out.

P.S. I don't know when I'll be posting this, so here:

Time of writing: 8/5/2022 9:18 PM

Time of posting: 10/7/2022 10:56 AM (On Fanfiction.net)

To get a frame of reference. (On Fanfiction.net)

_____________________________________________________

Slowly, Weiss began to regain consciousness, 'Where am I?' She tried to look around her surrounding, 'It's dark and damp,' were the only things she was able to take note of.

Although hard, she was eventually able to regain her memory before passing out. 'D-did the White Fang kidnap me?! Was all that I saw a dream, the man in red, and Verde, what happened to her.'

She tried to get up but quickly found out that something was pinning her down, something heavy and rough. 'Stone?'

'Am... am I buried?' Her eyes then widened. 'D-did they bury me alive?!' Panic had begun to overwhelm her as she struggled to free herself from her apparent grave. Each passing minute of her feeble and desperate attempt to move only fueled her terror. In her desperation, she tried to call out for help, 'I can't speak.' But her voice refused to obey, leaving her mute and helpless. 'No! No! No! This can't be happening, w-what did they do to me?'

Clack.

Suddenly, a distinct sound echoed in the darkness, as if a wall or a boulder was being moved. 'Am I being saved?'

A ray of light pierced through the darkness, shining directly in front of her. 'Never mind that! I need to get their attention.' A glimmer of hope sparked in her eyes as she realized that someone might be attempting to rescue her. Determined to attract their attention, she continued to struggle and make any noise she could, hoping to signal her presence.

The wall in front of her crumbled, revealing a tall man with black hair, dressed in a suit and a trench coat. His face bore the brightest, most beautiful smile that she had ever seen. 'How beautiful.' She marveled at the strange sight and wished she could one day smile as brightly as he did.

'I wish I could smile like that one day.' At that moment, she heard a voice, soft and childlike, resonating within her mind, seemingly responding to her thoughts.

'W-who's there? Show yourself!' Startled, she demanded the voice reveal itself.

'You should wake up now, Master.' The voice merely answered back, ignoring her earlier demand.

'M-Master? What do you mean by that?' The dark shadows had begun to gradually encroach on her vision, causing her further panic. Desperate for answers, she pleaded with the mysterious voice, questioning the unfolding circumstances.

'Oh, it seems like our time will have to be cut short.' The mysterious voice's words left her bewildered and very, very frightened.

'W-wait, what's happening to me?' She had begun panicking again.

'That, Master, is because you're waking up.' Before she could grasp the full meaning of the voice's words, the darkness consumed her once more, and she slipped back into unconsciousness.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

The bedroom exuded an air of tranquility, with its thick, blue-gray, and off-white-grayish curtains drawn shut, blocking out the daylight. The room was tastefully furnished, featuring a pair of large armchairs adorned with white cushions and a silvery wooden frame, facing a matching sofa and coffee table. A desk with a chair stood nearby, and a door to the right led to a dressing room. A ray of sunlight managed to pierce through a narrow opening in the curtains, casting a warm glow upon a large, inviting bed. Two solid white, wooden drawers on either side of the bed completed the furnishing.

The sweet melody of birdsong drifted in from outside the window, creating a harmonious atmosphere.

A shape moved in the bed, sinking deep into the soft mattress. A small and delicate child with long white hair stirred. "Mmmhm," she groaned, rubbing her eyes awake.

In the huge double bed, she seemed as tiny as a castaway lost in the middle of the ocean.

Weiss Schnee sat up to look at her surroundings. "Weiss!" She heard someone shout her name.

"Mommy?" Weiss had rubbed her eyes, but her vision was still hazy.

In an instant, her mother, Willow Schnee, rushed to her side, enveloping her daughter in a tight and warm embrace. "Yes, Mommy's here, Weiss, it's alright now." Willow reassured her daughter, gently helping her to rise from the bed.

Overwhelmed by a mix of relief, pent-up emotions, and stress, tears began welling up in Weiss's eyes, "Augh," until finally, the dam burst, and the tears she was holding back fell like raindrops. "Waaaaaggggghhhhh, Mommy!" She clung to her mother like a drowning man clinging to a lifeline.

Willow held her child even closer, cradling Weiss against her chest, her voice soft and soothing. "Shhh, everything's alright now sweetie, no one's going to hurt you." The mother assured the child that everything was okay.

_____________________________________________________

===AN===

Tell me what you guys think about it in the comments down below.

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SUBSCRIBE- oh wait no, that's YouTube. Anyway, you get the point.