Chapter 2.3

===DISCLAIMER===

The RWBY series was written by Monty Oum and produced by Rooster Teeth Productions. The Fate series is owned by Type-Moon and Kinoko Nasu. I do not own any of the characters mentioned in both series. The only things I own are the ideas that popped into my head for this story and whatever original characters I would create for the story.

This story is meant to be a work of pure fiction made solely for fun, constructive reviews will be welcomed, and flames will be ignored. Any references to real-life characters, places, and events are purely coincidental and should not be taken seriously. You have been warned.

It would be nice if I could make money out of my ideas. Maybe I'll try another story, but for this one and the Warped Blade of Hogwarts, I'm just doing it for fun.

"Regular Speech"

"Mental Link/Communication Devices"

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

Magecraft Aria

Block Elements:

▔▇▄ ▒▄▂░▄▔ ▋▀▍▆▕▀▆▄ ▎ ▅ ▁▋▎ ▂▊▒ (Basically, unimaginable pain and or words/language/things that are beyond human comprehension.)

===AN===

I have decided to alternate the updates of my stories. Also, sorry it took me so long to update I had to take care of some issues in my college registration and helped some family members move to a new place.

Also, I revised the first chapter, so go check it out.

P.S. I don't know when I'll be posting this, so here:

Time of writing: 8/5/2022 9:18 PM

Time of posting: 10/7/2022 10:56 AM (On Fanfiction.net)

To get a frame of reference. (On Fanfiction.net)

_____________________________________________________

After changing into a fresh pair of clothes, the mother-daughter duo headed for the dining room, alongside Archer following his little Master in Spirit Form.

They sat in the rather grand-looking dining room, with three large windows adorned with royal blue curtains, a massive family portrait opposite the windows, and a long table made of marble with a silver frame.

The chandeliers above emitted a soft glow, and wrought iron candle holders adorned the pillars.

Seven plush chairs with pointed backrests were arranged on both sides of the table, with another pair for the head and foot of the table. The chair reserved for the house head in particular has an even bigger pointed edge compared to the others.

After waiting for his Master and her mother to finish breakfast, Archer communicated with her telepathically using their link. "Master, I know it is kind of late to ask, but where is the rest of your family?"

He recognized his Master and her mother in the portrait but has yet to see the father with the snobbish mustache and the young boy, whereas Arcer has already met — er, seen — the slightly older girl.

Weiss sat ramrod straight as she squeaked in surprise when she heard Archer's voice inside her head, causing Willow to look at her with worry. "Weiss, are you alright?"

"I-I think I just heard Archer's voice inside my head,'' she said with wide eyes and started panicking... again, "I-I think I'm going crazy!" Making Willow worry for her well-being even more.