The geckos-

Aiden, out of breath: Sorry I'm late guys. I was-

Aru: How could you be late? Do you know what could have happened during your absence? Do you?

Brynne: There could have been a rishi here, hoping to see you

Aru: You could have enraged the rishi by not showing up on time

Brynne: You see, the rishi wanted you take pictures of him. And he came here to get a sample of your work.

Aru: Because you were late, the picture was all wonky.

Brynne: He had reptile eyes and lizard like eyebrows. You accidentally photoshoped his dhoti a gecko colored green instead of orange.

Aru: The rishi would be enraged at your preoccupation with geckos instead of other things like dharma and righteousness and justice and all that.

Brynne: Then that rishi would have cursed you to never be able to take pictures anything but geckos for the rest of your life.

Aru: Then Mini would tell Boo what happened.

Brynne: Then Boo would tell the Council of Guardians and our parents what happened.

Aru: Then the Council would think we were involved somehow. Maybe Brynne accidentally killed a gecko or something, which then somehow coerced you into taking a picture of it.

Brynne: Then our parents will scold us.

Aru: Then we would scold you.

Brynne: Then the Council would get angry at us for shouting at an elder and realize that we always mess everything up anyways and that we shouldn't stay in the Otherworld and we should be exiled forever.

Aru: Then, because normal people like us couldn't possibly live in exile, we'd ally with the local gecko clan.

Aru: Mini would probably be disappointed at that

Brynne: We'd learn of an ancient spell from the geckos on how to kill all rakshasas everywhere.

Aru: We'd wage war on the rakshasas with the aid of the gecko clan, promising demon carnage EVERYWHERE-

Brynne: The legend of the two gecko heroes would spread across the mainland!

Aru: And by that time, Mini might not be as disappointed in us, and might come to help us and the geckos eliminate the final demon army.

Brynne: And Aru would be so excited by that, that she'd be late showing up to the final battle.

Aru: And alas, the Rishi's curse was that whenever any of the Potatoes would be late, it would rain geckos.

Brynne: So in one fell swoop, all of our allies have disappeared and are now raining down on us, and all three of us die a terrible, gecko crushing death.

Aru: Mini might survive, actually.

Brynne: But the two of us would definitely die.

Aru: And you'd have to live the rest of your life being only able to take pictures of a monsoon of geckos.

Brynne: And solely guilty of the ghastly gecko genocides.

Aru: So don't be late.

Brynne: Or face the wrath of the geckos.

Everyone:......

Aiden:.......

Mini: So what were you doing, Aiden, that made you late?

Aiden: Hanuman was showing me how to toss geckos out of the room-

Aru: AHHHHHHHHHHH-

Aru: THEY HAVE FOUND US-

Aru: THE GECKO ELDERS HAVE CURSED OUR FAMILY-

Brynne: PLEASE DON'T EXILE ME-

Mini: What-

Aiden:.......

Aiden: AHHHH. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES GECKOS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFEEE-

Aiden: PLEASE, GURUJI, DON'T CURSE ME. I WILL NEVER BE LATE AGAIN-

Random Rishimuni: Uh-

Boo: Why hello there. Welcome. Does anyone have any questions as to why Mini's my favorite?