Aruden!

Aru: You haven't talked this whole time. Is something wrong?

Aiden:...........

Aru: Oh no. Wait. Are you mad at me?

Aiden:....

Aru: What did I do this time? Why are you mad at me? I'll fix it!

Aiden:..........

Aru: Oh, you want me to figure it out.

Aru: Oh, it's because I didn't wear the dress you gave me for my birthday yet, isn't it?

Aiden:.........

Aru: Not that? Okay! It's because I don't pose for your pictures, right?

Aiden:......

Aru: Wait, I got it! It's because I've been spending too much time with my Nikki, right?

Aiden:...........

Aru: Uh. Is it because I supported Brynne one time when you two fought? Because she bribed me with lasagna. I still love you more!

Aiden:........

Aru: Are you mad at me because I knew Brynne pranked you and I didn't tell you about it?

Aiden:.........

Aru: Okay, Aiden. I really can't think of anything else, and I guess that just certifies that I'm the worst friend ever. But I'm feeling kind of sad that you haven't talked to me yet, so I'm just going to hold your hand for a second if that's okay?

Aru: *touches Aiden's hand*

Aiden: *jumps*

Aiden: Oh! Sorry! What were you saying? I had earplugs in my ears because Rudy was shouting too much and I needed peace and quiet.

Aru: You weren't mad at me?

Aiden: No.

Aru: Oh.

Aru: You should be mad at me.

Aiden: What are you talking about? What were you saying?

Aru: I can't repeat it. I don't want you to leave me.