memory

And it's been almost a month but he's still dead, he isn't coming back, he will forever stay this kid who died for his country, for his friends and family, for her.

It's been a month and he's still 20 and his car, his favorite thing, is there untouched because it's his and selling it will be awful and driving it without him will just be wrong, so it's just there, a constant reminder that he won't come back.

And the memorial next to the school he went to when he was young and the high school he was in just 2 years ago, the pool he used to go to with his friends, the stadium that he played at and the woods he would be with his friends.

They came from all over the country to pay their respects, they didn't know him but heard from friends of friends and knew they had to come for the boy who gave his life to protect them.

With the fancy cars, his friends and his family, people from school and total strangers, it was a goodbye, one better than the cemetery, one that was dedicated to what he love, what he stood for.

Babies with your name, tattoos with your pictures, shirts with your words, best friends that can't even start telling about how amazing you were because the tears are coming before they can even open their mouth.

And that's it, now is just crying everytime someone talks about you, or cars, or anything else that reminds us of you, now it's ours and not everyones.

Because free love should be spread all over the world.

לזכר אוהד דהן, תאה נשמתו צרורה בצרור החיים.