"Sweetness Of Faith "

Everything seems so microscopic !
All those aspirations starting from being an outstanding kid in school ; to making sure your one amongst the most 'stud' person in college ! ; to reaching the lofty grades !; to being the most 'drop dead gorgeous / handsome personality ! ; to being a wealthy fig ! ; to having the most perfect person as your spouse ! ;... and to All those endless whims and wishes of our silly little clinged fist size Heart ❤

But just hold on !

Cease a breath , and give this a thought!
" Where are you heading to , in this quiver pace motion ? When you and I know there is nothing but a never ending commotion !"

"We all want this ! We want it all ! But is it necessary to get it just in 'this world' ?
Well then what about the hereafter, 'Life of Eternity' The Most Empowering promises us with ? You definitely don't assume ' eternity' to be a dumb word too good to exist ?

We've been offered bounties with no bounds ! And here we are seeking for the atom size crowns ! , which also will be left behind , while we are beneath the ground !

"Pick yourself up from the shackles of life .Give it something worthy, called the " Sweetness of Faith ❤ " of this mere microscopic deceptive Earth Life !

------------------------------------------------------

"It not the eyes that are blind , but the Hearts ❤" ( Qur'an - 22:46 )

With every cell of intelligence , knowledge , wisdom , ability of reasoning , sensibility , comprehendibility , that I possess I wish I could literary scream out to the world and say " Don't avert your eyes , don't let that thought that gave you a hint to the truth of life ..just pass away. Overcome through the Delusion of life and give your heart , mind and soul what its worthy for ! "
Feel the Bliss of Life :) #Islam

Trust me , you 've got no idea what your missing out in Life ! :)

The joy is bogglingly , astoundingly Tremendous ❤✨
#SubhanAllah ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalmualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu ^_^

Ever pondered how boring life would be without smilies :D ;) #hehe :D.

I totally Love them :')

^_^

Smile until that crooked nose old aunty whose been scaring you since you were a kid smiles backs at you :D ;) ( do tell me how many years it takes though :D )

(I'm more than certain that each and every one has this one silly old aunty whose been terrifying us to death since when we learnt on how to disturb her sleep during our 12×7 playing (* correction * , screaming) hours :D )

Feel Happy , Feel Ramadan❤, Feel Love , Feel blissfull :')