Life is a Journey From Allah To Allah

Silent hidden tears roll down and dampen my pillow, revealing just for a few brief minutes in the calming darkness enveloping me, the dreams my heart cradles, which with great efforts I ignore all day, constantly.

Could dreams ever be reality?

Some things are simply meant to mesmerize us in their beauty, and then suddenly disappear... leaving us torn asunder.
I don't think we'd ever know why it even occurred.

But who are we to ever question Allah's decree?

This heart is such a cruel being. It could be so humble at times and traitorous the next, leaving our soul to wander off in the realms of unknown dark valleys.

Heart reflects the soul maybe?

When the daily vistor loneliness peeps in, hovering over the troubled state of my life, but then again I force myself to realise: 'You're in a much better position than several others could ever be, so common now put up a smile :) '

~~~

Just remember O struggling, striving, believing soul:

You're crying; away from any peering eyes, under the blanket of darkness, in itself defines how inspiringly strong a person you are, and how you open up only to Al Jabbar, The Mender of Broken Hearts.
As you unconsciously whisper "Ya Allah" with each of your whimpers, you're enchantingly making an unfathomable bond with Ar Raqeeb, The One who sees what's hidden in the hearts.

Dreams might or never become reality. But you're 'trust', Hasbi Allah, Trust in Allah in every victory or calamity, just proves your worth of being His beloved ibadi.
Face each pain as humps in this fleeting journey called life, making it's way to eternity. And pray each pain only and only brings you closer to Gardens of perpetual bliss, towards Al Maalikul Mulk, The Owner of Sovereignty

And don't ever worry about those dreams, for Our Lord feels shy to return His slave empty handed when he seeks from His bounty.

Every wish is a duaa away, for The Ever Giving Lord Al Wahhab to say: 'Kun faya kun, "Be", and it is'

بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَإِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
"Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is."
~[Al Qur'an, Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 117]

“The disease of the heart is worse than the disease of the body.”
Tazkiyya, Purification is something that me and you should constantly seek.

Do not agree to the demands of the soul (nafs), as even Prophet Yusuf, peace be upon him, exclaimed:

"And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."❗
~[Al Quran, Surah Yusuf, Ayah 53]

~

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
"Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."♥
~[Al Qur'an, Surah Al Baqarah, Ayah 156]
Let this Ayah be a constant reminder:

"Life is a journey From Allah, To Allah", so you're never ever lonely.