Like a garment ❤

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

'The image of love is highly distorted in today's society. It wasn't about the attraction that two individuals felt, nor was it falling for a person's beauty at first glance. It was far more than lust, even different from the need to be together. Love, in its true sense, was defined in the act of falling for one's soul, heart beating in rhythm with theirs and the entire being wishing nothing more than walking with that one person on the path to Jannah.

That was love.'

~HopesPrayersNSmiles

✨And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you love and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
[Al Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21]

~~~

Her hands were quivering with fear, as the ultimate moment that would turn her life upside-down had arrived.

The moment to: Submit. Devote. Commit. And Cherish.

Exhaling a deep calm long breath and a silent whisper, calling out the name of her Magnificent Lord, she sealed her future with the rope of entrust to the One who nurtures her living soul.

She was married.

The first kudos, wasn't bone crushing hugs or boot of handshakes and wishes.

But, it was a flush of serene gaiety, as she prostated down, letting the blood in every cell of her body to glorify Al Wadood's magnanimous bounty and blessing on her.

Just as she stood from her sujood, feeling such contentment that felt that it couldn't be basked with more love.
Her eyes glowed out. And her entire soul had been enraptured in just that split second as she stood startled seeing her Husband submitting his body and soul to their Lord, through a heartfelt sujood too.

It absolutely wasn't how she had been 'realistically' imagining.

Infact it turned out to be an exceptionally enchanted scene. A blessed moment.

She had thought that she being her natural self would simply shy away from him at the very first sight.

But, it was a sight of Sakinah, a look of purity, endorsing each other's presence.

Tears flowing down from both their eyes and their hearts beating in sync, as their very First act together as One , was to seek their Rab's divine, blessing and love.
For this very first act had defined that they were forever meant to be together.

"Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity."
[Al Qur'an, Surah An Noor, 24:26]

~~~

As we both stood at the parapet, beside each other in the darkness of our first night together. And for some reason the brightness of the always admired moon seeming almost breath taking.

Glaring at it He spoke out,
"The world is full of treasures marvelling the glory of the Creator. With every astouning new galaxy or a new star, our minds come to merely acknowledge. With every lofty, gallantly standing mountain around. With all the unfathomable oceans. The glistening of the mornings rays, with all the warmth it brings. And the ever soothing gaze of the moon. Every resplendent beauty Allah, Badi'u-samaawati wal-Ard, The Originator of Heavens and the Earth, has carved this world with.