Master and Slave

Master and Slave

The human brain has clogged us to think of this relationship as the most inferior bond ever.
A servant classified as the lowest of the low!

But when we Muslims call ur Creator Allah: Maalikul Mulk (The Master of the Kingdom, The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty)!
And when Allah Subawanata'ala calls us " Yaa Ibadi, O My Servants"; Allah Al Muizz (The Giver of Honour) honours us with the highest, most prominent title ever, after that of prophets.
Even when we say our shahadah (testimony of faith) we say :
'Ash-hadu an-La illaha ill Allahu, Wahdahu La Sharika lah, wa ash-Hadu anna Muhammadan 'abduhu wa Rasoolu'

(I bear witness that no-one is worthy of worship but Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger)
The title of 'servant' preceeds the title of the 'messenger', SubhanAllah!

Allah is ...
Al Wadood (The Most Loving); The Master whose love for us, His servants is unfathomable.
Ar Razzaq (The Provider); The Master whose limits of providing us, His slaves has no bounds.
Al Jalil The Majestic Master whose beyond what His a'bd (beloved slave) could ever imagine Him to be.

Many people tend to barrier their brain to only the orbit of this tiny universe of ours!

When most people claim something or someone as their most loved, they attach every possible earthly affection to it.
People end up saying "I love him so much that he is my everything! My mother, my father, my husband..."

But SubhanAllah Islam diversifies our perception of every thought so commendably that the more we seek it, the more we learn it, we can't help but not 'fall', but rather only and only 'grow' more in love towards its sublime aura of divine greatness.

We Muslims don't relate Our Creator with any possible form that what a mere fist-sized-brain comes up with. We don't adhere Our Master to anything earthly. For Allah is Al Wahid (The Unique).

Allah is Al Muta'aalee (The One far above His Creation)

Relating Allah to any shape, figure, picture, idol, human, relationship, anything ...is simply ghastly and obtuse.

The form of Our Lord Allah Al Jabbar(The Irresistible) is beyond the comprehension of our little mind.

It's something that we humans could never be able to decipher in this life.

~~~

We claim something beyond us as infinite, with three dots '...' denoting it's unceasing plight.

With other universes being discovered that dwarf out our solar system, let's not even get into thinking how you and I are almost atomic sized compared to all that surrounds us.
But that's too big of a proof to exhibit so consider the simple clear proof when our naked eyes couldn't see past more than a few meters, still people exclaim they have seen the Almighty God within a mould or a frame!

What more proofs do you want, to believe in the One True Lord? When everything around us the sky, the mountains, the oceans, the trees ... everything hums along in the glorification of His Divine Single Superiority!

So "Read" and give your soul, heart and mind want they deserve: the most honoured entitle as the believing ibadi(slave) of Zul Jalali wal ikram (The Lord of Majesty and Bounty)

🔅"Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous

Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).

Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous"
-[Al Qur'an, 96:1-3]

🔅"So do not assert similarities to Allah. Indeed, Allah knows and you do not know."
-[Al Qur'an, 16:74]

🔅"And We(Allah) have certainly presented for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind of] example -  that they might remember.

Allah presents an example: a slave owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man -  are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah ! But most of them do not know."
-[Al Quran 39: 27,29]