Never Back Down

Life's a rollercoaster people say.
Well it is. The ups, gives you thrills. The downs , makes your stomach twitch. You scream. Feel the terror ! But you end the ride with a gleam of thrilled memory.

That's what life is .

A memory .

If we look back, we'd realise, the happy moments on earth feel like scent of wet mud during a peaceful rain . Calm , serene , joy , beautiful . Feelings of Bliss ! Everything around is remarkable.

Then there are the downs .

It makes us feel like parched earth. Withered , dry , weak , baseless.

We hold on to any source that provides us at least momentary pleasure.

We seek for any spark of light in our darkness and in our distress.

People go ahead to conceal it. Let go of the breakdown. Cast it out of their memory , not even trying to mend the cracks. "Expecting" to heal with maybe movies , untamed relationships , alcohol , drugs , wrath.

Eventually , movies make you sick. Making you more melancholy , more miserable.

Illicit relationship makes you severe. Your wrecking , as you start to depend on a mere human for something as big as happiness and love !

Alcohol , drugs ; They rip your soul apart. You ain't yourself anymore.

And wrath , its a whirlwind , that takes even the crumbles left of you.