Realization

Hiroki
Nao(gf)
Ayumu(kohai)
Kanoko(sis)
Kaede(mom)

I'll start the story from the part where Hiroki finds out about everything and also heard them saying some really terrible things about him.

---------------------------------------------------------

NO P.O.V

-8pm-

Hiroki was walking down on an empty road with overflowing tears, lifeless eyes and a shattered heart unable to process what he just saw....

Hiroki: *depressed murmuring* how could they.....why....? What did I do to deserve this? That bloody bastard....he even took my mom from me....... I knew something was going on.....but this.....? They were the most precious ones in my life..... They didn't want to spend time with me, they just wanted me to stay away from there so they could have sex with him behind my back....

I get it ..... I am the barrier that no one wants..... No matter how hard I train....I won't beat that bastard with my disgusting tiny body.

*Hiroki reached a bridge and climbed on the rail*

Hiroki: oh wow.....it's beautiful.....this is perfect.....a perfect place to say goodbye to this world.....since I'm just a useless trash and nothing more to them, I'll just disappear if that's what they want.

Person: yo bro...

*This startled Hiroki*

Hiroki: aaaaa!!

*Quickly gets down*

Hiroki: Wtf dude?? You just gave me a heart attack!!! you trynna kill me or what??

*Catching his breath*

Person: you were gonna jump anyway, right?

Hiroki: you don't know that!! 

Person: bruh...

Hiroki: damn I think I just peed a little
*Still catching his breath*

Person: Well I was also gonna jump until you came.....you looked more broken than me so I just felt like I needed to know your story. Idk why but I just felt like it.....

Hiroki: oh..... that's some messed up logic. You--

Person: yea yea you're right. It is ...... So I'll go first.

Hiroki: wha---?

Person: My name is Sanemi. I was a delinquent who got into fights and troubled my mom. She never gave up on me and still pampered me like I was a kid. She died a month ago. Everything began going downhill from there......I complete lost control of my life. It was then I realized that she was the only one who really cared about me and wanted me to find my purpose in life. I couldn't do anything for her..... I couldn't even---

Hiroki: bruh.... I am sorry for your loss I truly am.....but that's a shit reason to just die and give up on your life. you're ripped, handsome and probably very strong---

Sanemi: *blushes* Hey don't judge me. I just don't have the motivation to live anymore...just causing trouble for the people around me......damn.
Then let me hear your story if it's so goddamn tragic and then I'll judge you.

Hiroki: *depressed again* fine.....It's a bit long, and since we're both just going to die, I'll try not to skip any part.....so you better sit down.
*Flashbacks and storytelling sad sad sad*

Sanemi: holy shit dude.....that's just..... I'm so sorry bro.....you really have a reason to die.....even your mother.....

Hiroki: yea.... But that's it. Thank you for hearing me out.....it feels a bit nice talking to someone. You're not a bad person bro. I'm certain that your mom would've wanted you to live a happy life and not give up so soon.
Now.... If you'll excuse me....I have to end my life---