The Revenge

Fair warning: You may find this chapter very disturbing, sadistic.... nevermind actually just read the entire thing.

-the next day-

-8:30am-

NO P.O.V

*hiroki wakes up*

Hiroki: ah....finally the weekend. I really don't want to waste my weekend here. I guess I'll go to Sanemi's place.

*goes down to the kitchen area*

Hiroki:*silent murmur* I'll fix myself a quick breakfast. But what though....an omelet? or---

Bastard: You seem to be in a good mood.

Hiroki froze for a second.

*All those bloody memories came flooding in including the trauma he caused Hiroki*

Hiroki's P.O.V

Keep your calm Hiroki. Just keep your calm. Today's the day. Today's the day he's gonna pay for what he did..

NO P.O.V

Hiroki: haa........Well, not anymore thanks to you.

Hiroki turns around to the hall and sees that Bastard sitting on the sofa between the four sluts.(Nao & Ayumu on the right and Koneko & Kaede on the left).

Hiroki: *cold stare* You bitches never learn huh...

*fear gushes over the four of them*

Bastard: oi oi oi, that's not how you treat them in front of me. Insult them again and you'll re---

Hiroki: Sluts.

Bastard: You really like to get on my nerves huh..?

Hiroki: Whores.

Nao: This time we won't stop him from beating the hell out of you Hiroki.....so you better stop it....

Hiroki: ohh.....is it.... I would very much like to see that, please.

*Bastard gets up*

Bastard: Just because you became a bit muscular does not change anything. You're just that weak and pathetic idiot who really wants to get beaten up that badly. ok.... you asked for it.

Bastard lashes out at Hiroki. But he quickly dodges.

Hiroki: *insulting look*Oh you missed. Is that the best you can do?

Bastard: Don't get so cocky you fucker.

Bastard keeps on throwing hard punches at Hiroki. But he easily dodges all of them without even using his hands.

Hiroki: Is that all you got?.... you're weak. (yovaiimoo)

Bastard:*shocked state*How...is this possible.....?

Hiroki: I guess it's my turn huh?

*Punch* *punch* *punch*

*CRACK*