The Reveal

-timeskip one month-

NO P.O.V

Hiroki gets out of the shower with steam surrounding him and looks into the mirror.
*A 6ft tall guy with a ripped body looks into the mirror*

Hiroki: hahh.....finally.....the training is over....I went through hell and it is fucking worth it!!! It's finally time to make them suffer.....
*Hiroki laughs menacingly*

Sanemi's P.O.V

It's over huh...? One month of training..... I just created a monster and I'm proud of it.
Hiroki..... I don't know if you've realized it yet but you have an immense amount of core strength.....maybe even more than me. That is the only reason my training worked on you like a charm and you have achieved your dream body within a month. Your hunger for revenge is what fed your inner beast.

NO P.O.V

*Hiroki get's dressed up and comes downstairs*

Sanemi: oooohohooo someone's lookin gooodd.....

Hiroki: Come on Aniki..... There's no way I can beat you....

Sanemi: yea you're right.

Hiroki: bruh you were supposed to back me up there....

*Laughs*

Hiroki: I wish I could stay here with you, you know....I don't want to go back to that place ......

Sanemi: nah Hiro....that's not how this works...... don't you remember why you trained so hard? Don't you remember your motive----

Hiroki: *sinister face* oh I do remember alright?

Sanemi: then go beat the shit out of that bastard and show him who's really in-charge.

*Hiroki and Sanemi shake hands. But this time .....it's more like this*

it's more like this*

-timeskip-

-at school-

NO P.O.V

Hiroki: ah....shit first day back and I'm already late!!!
*Hiroki opens the door*

Hiroki: *catching breath* sorry I'm late

Sensei: umm.....are you a transfer student ?

Hiroki: Sensei come on....it's me, Hiroki.

Sensei and the entire class(including Nao): HIROKI??!!!

Nao's P.O.V

Holy shit that's hiroki??? He's as big as him(bastard).He seems.....muscular!!! Wowww.

NO P.O.V

Random NPC characters: woahh that's hiroki?? He's......hot!!!

Nao: hey back off he's my boyfriend!!