The Revenge II

*bastard was already unconscious*

Kanoko & Nao: round....2?

Hiroki: oh come on.....all I did was to hurt him. But I hate you guys more than him.....so yea round 2. Specially made for you bitches.
Ayumu.....you can leave. I never really loved you, so it's meaningless to include you in this. I don't care with whom you have sex. It's your personal life where I don't have a say. I made you break his fingers because you were in on this together, making me a fool. So...yea you can leave.....

Ayumu slowly gets up, walks towards Hiroki and hugs him.

Ayumu: please don't say that hiroki-nii. I don't give a fuck about that guy, he was just a temporary tool for pleasure. I love you!!! Only you!! Please I'll do anything you say. Just don't hate me.....

Other's P.O.V

There's no way he'll love you after all this Ayumu. It's useless.

Hiroki's P.O.V

There's no way I'm gonna love her after all this shit. well.....I think she'll be a useful tool....

NO P.O.V

Hiroki: *sigh* fine.....Ayumu.

The other three's P.O.V

WHAT????

NO P.O.V

*pause*

I'm going to mentally destroy them. You think you can handle that? You have no right to speak or interfere here. Got it?

Ayumu: hiroki-nii....but----

Hiroki: yes or no?

Ayumu: yes....

Hiroki: Cool. There's a camera and a hard disk in my room. Fetch it for me.

Ayumu: why...?

Hiroki: *irritated look*

Ayumu: ok...ok no questions. I'm sorry.
*she goes to his room*

Nao: what are you planning to do with that hiroki?

Hiroki doesn't answer. He goes to that bastard.

Hiroki: you're already out huh....? Hah....it doesn't matter. I had my fun with you. Now it's their turn.

Ayumu: hiroki-nii....is this what you wanted?

Hiroki: ah ayumu right timing. It's exactly what I wanted. Now let's get started shall we?

Hiroki takes the hard disk and connects it to the TV screen.

He goes to his mom and sits next to her.
Kaede: *crying* you're still not done with your revenge....?

Hiroki: oh no....no no no.... there's just one more part left. Let's watch something shall we?

Hiroki plays a video. 

This was their reaction: