"It's been a while huh?"

( a/n this is a pretty shitty oneshot but it's whatever if you want i can add more parts kinda ends on a cliffhanger and it's really confusing i'm sorry lol enjoy! :D  )

The air was cold and crisp as he walked out, not a single ray of sunlights shown through as it was rainy and cold. He didn't care however he was actually allergic to the sunlight he'd fade away when a single little ray hit his skin. Today was hunting day so he needed to go out anyway, the veggies weren't all that filling. they needed meat. out of the corners of his eyes he saw his roommate and platonic life parter being a stupid idiot, it was a normal hunt day.

...

the pair, sadly, we're not able to catch pigs and chickens as they weren't out today, only sheep cow and rabbit. but the pair chose not to eat mutton or beef.

"Glatt, do you have your dumb hearing aids in? or am i going to have to write shit down for your dumb ass," Ted said with a playful yet stern voice.

"I can read lips you know," was all Glatt said in reply. "and not to mention i did actually put them in today, but i'm not completely deaf," Glatt had felt a lot better since he died he stopped drinking entirely making him more alert.

he heard rustling in the bushes ted hearing the same. The pair looked at each other and jumped into the tree branches waiting to strike. Instead of seeing any animals they saw five men walking through one handcuffed, possibly being led somewhere, a short duck hybrid, a slime posing as a human, a cow hybrid, next to the handcuffed one, and a man in a sonic onesie. Glatt recognized all of them, Ted only recognizing a few.

"Connor, your cooperation would be most satisfactory," the duck hybrid said calmly

"Oh yeah- well why should i trust you," the one decked out in the sonic swag said, anger lacing his voice. Ted and Glatt looked at each other Ted knew all but two. But he was aware Quackity and Tommy existed. Ted realized how long it has been since he'd seen Tommy the last time he saw him he was a different gender. So reasonably so Ted was confused.

"Cow Tommy, Duck Quackity," Glatt signed towards Ted catching him up. Ted noticed that his other marriage partner was next to the Quackity fellow. Realizing just who he was he quickly jumped down from the hiding place, leaving Glatt up in the tree. Ted was quick to smother his best friend Charlie in the biggest bear hug of his life.

"Ted Nivison of SMP live? How are you alive I thought you were dead, I watched you die in my arms how are you here?!" Charlie said in confusion but hugging Ted back none the less.

"Well when you die you come back as a ghost I was alone for so long man, but thank god you're here I was so scared after seeing how J turned out after my death how'd you be."

"Wait J!? OMG THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JSCHLATT OF SMP LI-"

"Charlie we agreed to never say that name, I thought you didn't know who he was? Or anyone for that matter," Quackity said with no emotion in his voice but you could see he was angry in his eyes. After a long akward pause Wilbur was first to break it. Questioning Ted on Jschlatt.

"How has he been? I've been to busy to even try to talk to Glatt, not to mention I kinda hate him." Wilbur said trying not to show how much he actually cared about the answer.

"Well to be honest Glatt has been okay. Ever since you got revived he's been very lonely now all he has is me," Ted said. Wilbur actually felt bad he saw through the little amount of memories of the ghost how close Glatt and Ghostbur were.

Glatt was staring as the scene unfolded he saw Wilbur he still has his lovely hair and dumb trench coat with a bandage something new was his red glasses, Glatt thought they were still cute. As Glatt was moving forwards to get a better look is hand slipped causing the leaves to rustle scaring everyone below.

now since it was rainy and not sunny Glatt didn't need anything fancy to make sure he didn't melt so once he fell everyone was able to recognize him.

Glatt looked up at the staring eyes one particular caught his gaze. Quackity was staring at him.

"Um, hey ducky, how's it hanging?" Glatt said with an awkward smile. Quackity snarled and started too kick at his legs. Glatt was quick the crawl away, but felt arms beginning to wrap around him lifting him off the ground from Quackity's wrath.

"WIL, how did you get out of your handcuffs?!" Quackity yelled, "And give him too me I wasn't finished."

"Tom unlocked them for me, and no I will not be giving him to you," Wilbur looked at the frightened Ghost in his arms and lightly smiled. Glatt looked over towards Ted worried he wanted out, almost all of these people disliked him, but Wil was pretty comfy.

"Hey Glatt~ you're looking very red darling," Wilbur said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up Bur," Glatt said looking away blushing

"okay, what the hell is going on?" Connor said

"man, i don't even know," Ted said nonchalantly being used to this kind of chaos.

———————————————————————————————————————–————

help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

-Neo