"rough practice, good night"

i'm not going to lie this took me 20 mins and it's a LOT shitty i'm sorry 😭😭😭 this was a request i forgot to do, so thanks 

@W1bvr___

this is emobur and sporty jschlatt so enjoy :3 

______________________________________

Wilbur walked into his boyfriend's dorm. He was planning on surprising him and gracing him with his presence once he gets home from his practice. Schlatt was a baseball player always having a knack for sports. ussually hanging around popular sporty kids. Wilbur was always concerned for Schlatt he was scared how his friends would react to schlatt not only being gay but also dating the school emo.

Wilbur was known around the school as the 'quiet kid' people were scared of him. a lot of kids knew about his fire obsession and took that as him being the stereotype. Schlatt never saw that in him, he saw a beautiful man with an amazing sense of fashion.

Wilbur decided that he was going to just get ready in schlatt's dorm room. waving to Ted, schlatt's stoner roommate, and heading to the bathroom to put on his makeup. Wil

grabbed his eyeliner, foundation that was two shades too light, and even a bit of bloody red lip gloss. once he finished he heard a door open then close.

Schlatt had a hard time at his practice he was tired of hearing his mates make fun of a group they had no clue he was in. Schlatt absolutely adored his boyfriend and hated when anyone said anything remotely bad about him. Schlatt felt out of place in his team, he felt as if he couldn't be himself and honestly only felt good around his boyfriend and maybe his roommate.

as he opened the door to the bathroom ready to take a shower and go to bed he was greeted with his boyfriend looking in the mirror doing his makeup. Wil turned around and looked at him smiling.

"Hey handsome, how was your practice today?"

"shit"

schlatt moved wil out of the bathroom and took his shower. Wil on the other hand felt bad, he knew that schlatt's friends sucked but he didn't particularly care for them being rude to schlatt. Wil was honestly pissed that schlatt was in a bad mood because of them, he felt like he needed to calm down.

Schlatt was finishing his shower and walking out of the bathroom to find Wil and apologize. Schlatt knew he was in a mood and didn't want to push it on Wilbur.

Schlatt looked almost everywhere but couldn't find wil. defeated he went to ask Ted. as he opened the door he was met with his wonderful boyfriend lighting a bong and taking an inhumanly possible long hit.

"PRINCESS, HIIII"

" hey wil, sorry about earlier, how are you?"

" 'M good, can i hang out with you now"

"Yeah wil 🙄"

" OKi, bye bye tedyyy"

As wil and schlatt made their way to schlatt's bedroom wil made sure to grab his makeup bag. they both entered schlatt's room door closed and schlatt was immediately clinging onto wilbur on the verge of tears.

"woah, hey princess what's wrong?"

"I hate them wil i hate how they talk about you, how they make me feel I can't stand them"

"wanna talk about it while we do something?"

"*sniff* yeah-"

"alr love... how about we do your makeup, i brought my bag~"

"okay..."

Wilbur did schlatt's makeup while Schlatt got everything off of his chest happy to be with this wonderful man. he relized he shouldn't care what anyone had to say about him, he was with someone who loved him. 

__________________________________________

~Neo

i'm sorry if it's bad 😭😭