"Happy Birthday" (slight smut)

•This is my first EVER writing like this please please be nice 😭😭😭•

this is VERY confusing 

this isn't quite smut it's more like a HEAVY lemon this will include:

-Trans Schlatt 🙏💪💪🙏

-Very SLIGHT mention of not eating 

-HEAVY LEMON (obvi)

_______________________________________________

  Wilbur was excited to come home. Today happened to be his birthday, he did a short birthday stream and was now coming home to see his boyfriend who had been sending... happy birthday messages. Wilbur was excited to say the least.. he wanted to eat his favorite meal out. As Wilbur opened the door be smelled spaghetti.

"BABY IM HOME!" Wilbur yelled as he sniffed the air he smelt something cooking. "Did you make pasta?"

"You know home made pasta is my specialty dove." Wilbur came up behind his boyfriend giving them a hug and kissing his cheek swaying him around.

Schlatt finished up the sauce, all that was needed was to bring it to a slow boil, although it was getting hard to focus with his horny boyfriend licking an sucking on his neck.

"Wilbur, we can fuck later i got a whole outfit planned, first we gotta eat"

"Whyyy there's already a full corse meal infront of me"

"Wow, you're so smooth Wilbur,😐" as Schlatt payed more attention to actually cooking, he saw the sauce boiling and mixed it with the noodles serving Wilbur his bowl.

"Aren't you going to get yourself a bowl?"

"nah I already ate loverboy"

—-time skip to after wilbur ate and schlatt got dressed—-

as wilbur was finished he put his bowl in the sink and began looking for his partner. As he turned the corner in the hallway he heard small tiny pants from their shared bedroom.

"oh John, breaking rules without permission."

"oh wilbur i'm sorry, i just wanted to look all kinds of pretty for you tonight"

As Wilbur looked over at Schlatt he saw just how pretty he looked, Schlatt was dressed in a silky laced up outfit, beautiful stockings and a pretty lacey thong both in Wilbur's favorite color-teal-.

"Do you want me to fuck you that bad Rammy"

"Yes please take me wil"

As Wilbur came closer to the bed, being the selfish top he was, decided to tease Schlatt. Starting with a make out feeling and memorizing every curve and crevice of his boyfriends mouth, moving down wilbur started sucking on schlatts neck soon finding his sweet spot.

Schlatt started mewling and whining already feeling needy for his boyfriend. Wilbur started moving his kisses down soon going to his collar bone and chest making his way down to Schlatt's thighs.

"Schlatt can I take your pretty panties off?"

"ngh~ y-yeah Wil" Schlatt attempted to say through moans.

Wilbur was quick to take his boyfriends panties off seeing his pretty folds.

"John, can i please eat you out." Wilbur said looking at Schlatt's genitalia practically drooling at the mere thought of being allowed to eat him out.

"Go for it Dove." with that Wilbur started their night off

 ______________________________________________

😭😭😭 if you want a part 2 i'll give it to you 

-Neo