"you are the sun. and i am your moon"

i don't have much notes on this enjoy (this took to long)

"Wil" schlatt said honey lacing his voice. He was trying to get his boyfriend's attention. "WILBUR!!"

"Oh my god, yes schlatt?" Wilbur said playful annoyance in his voice, finally addressing his annoying boyfriend.

"Get something comfortable on, we're going out somewhere tonight my surprise," Schlatt said happy as ever. He was extremely excited to show his boyfriend what he did.

As Wilbur got ready Schlatt grabbed a picnic basket packing food he prepared before hand, a nice pasta with homemade sauce and noodles, and, of course, white wine and some red wine in case they wanted something more.

"Love, i'm ready," Wilbur said stepping out in a nice brown sweater and some comfy dress pants.

"Alright Wil, come on let's drive i'm super excited to show you!!"

as they pulled up to a lovely mountain top Schlatt has decorated to be cozy, he put up lovley fairy lights, the classic picnic blanket, and a tent with a fire place, Schlatt set the basket down in the middle of the blanket patting the space next to him letting Wil sit down. Schlatt made their dinner and gave the plates to Wilbur and poured them both a glass of wine.

"John you've really out done yourself, this place is absolutely beautiful thank you for this," Wilbur said as he was looking at the most beautiful boy in the world. soon nothing mattered besides the two men. Schlatt was quick to engage them in a kiss as the sunset.

"anything for you Wilbur," John said as he was getting on his knee, quick to pull a little black velvet case out of his pocket. Wilbur was left speechless as the case was opened he saw the most beautiful pair of rings. a silver ring with beautiful line of moonstone going through the middle, beside it a gold ring with a line of sunstone going through it.

"Wilbur, you are my sun, everyday i wake up and see you, i want to always be beside you orbiting you like the moon," the man, Schlatt, started. "I want to spend my life being in your shining beauty please Wilbur let me make you mine forever, i'll always be yours, let us live a happy life together." Wilbur had only one thought of what to say to the beauty of a man infront of him.

"yes, i love you johnathan, let us be the sun and moon." Schlatt took wilbur's left hand in his and slid on the beautiful gold ring, making this beautiful man his fiancé putting the silver ring on himself.

so they sat under the beautiful sunset content in each others company.

"Wilbur i'm so lucky to have you. I Love you,"

"me too john, me too."

————————————————————

- Neo